Stop the Presses

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
man, thats funny. almost like yo mumma jokes!

Hey how did it effect you being born 3 months after your mum's sex change op?

As you c c c c can tell, I have suffered no ad d d dd verse reactions to it.

Is that you on the right, I'd enlarge the photo but I dont know how, sounds like a job for super nerd :)

Nah I am the one behind the camera, butt naked and covered in peanut butter!

I thought so, some of the IT boys here at work found it less than amusing though :)

It is the stereotype we hate but then, I know plenty of IT guys just like that

Dont we all Dan, once they start talking nerdo speak and get all excited my eyes start to glaze over

sometimes its because we just dont want to talk to you.

You can always tell a nerd, he has lots of stories that lead absolutely no where and goes into minute details about the phone call he had this morning with the US office when all you want is a blank DVD from the guy!

arrrgghhhhh I have tried to get a DVD off the office nerd 3 times and given up and walked away half way through his story each time!

As you c c c c can tell, I have suffered no ad d d dd verse reactions to it.

Is that you on the right, I'd enlarge the photo but I dont know how, sounds like a job for super nerd :)

to enlarge just click on the picture

Most unlike you but you must have had a good LAN session of doom at lunchtime with your Homies

I'm actually hearing that this is really from the Fro family album - the meeting of the Fro siblings last Easter.

that is them in the middle of their exciting easter egg hunt!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4