Stop the bickering now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Swoop "It never used to happen and has got to stop".
Surely you jest Swoop. it's been happening for many years. Just go back to the Doug Daley years and have a read. Arko should know better.

DSM5 said:
Surely you jest Swoop. it's been happening for many years. Just go back to the Doug Daley years and have a read. Arko should know better.

How do you think Phil Daley got a run .. ;)

We really have nothing to complain about. Just look at the records of the other 15 clubs over the last few decades. Only the Broncos with their massively unfair advantage over everyone else can compare. Just look at the paltry records of all the other Sydney clubs only the Dogs and Roosters come anywhere near us and they are lagging a long way behind. This club has a remarkably strong culture and resilience that all other NRL teams truely envy thats why we are so hated. We are winners and have been for a long time. We expect nothing less than to be there at the end of the season when the whips are cracking. We dont accept mediocre performances and the only time it persisted was when we were stuck with those North Sydney losers. Supporters of this club know that we support a team and a culture that always strives to be the best, that is envied by all others and no one will take it away from us no matter how hard the tall poppy arseholes try. Be thankful you are a Manly supporter and thank god you didnt go and support any other mediocre, loser club in the toughest game of all.

DSM5 said:

Mate, I'm talking about when arko was running the place.

At the end of the day we are by far the most successful and the most envied team in the NRl . ( 3 Grand finals in the past 5 years !!!! ). So lets stop the bickering , cut all the crap and look forward to going back to back in 2012. Every body else hates us ,let us not hate our selves as well.

Agreed DSM5.
Besides, it isn't all bickering :argue: a lot of it is sensible, mature debating of pertinent league questions... :angel:
How about it dan, can we have another go? :D

Regardless of which side of the fence you sit the numerous questions fans were asking in the wake of desi leaving have yet to be answered

Phil Rothfield from the telegraph is having another go at the Manly board today:

"The biggest problem in rugby league is the terrible standard of administration at the clubs. It’s bloody disgraceful. They want more money from the NRL but what have they done about running a business properly and cuting their own costs like other companies do in tough times. Look at the clowns on the Manly board. They could have signed Des Hasler half-way through this year for $500,000 a season but sat back and watched him go to Canterbury. How could they run a premiership winning club and still not make a profit?

I would have thought that the Manly board would have started defamation action action the telepgraph by now for all of the supposed false statements that they are printing in the newspaper?

tookey said:
Phil Rothfield from the telegraph is having another go at the Manly board today:

"The biggest problem in rugby league is the terrible standard of administration at the clubs. It’s bloody disgraceful. They want more money from the NRL but what have they done about running a business properly and cuting their own costs like other companies do in tough times. Look at the clowns on the Manly board. They could have signed Des Hasler half-way through this year for $500,000 a season but sat back and watched him go to Canterbury. How could they run a premiership winning club and still not make a profit?

I would have thought that the Manly board would have started defamation action action the telepgraph by now for all of the supposed false statements that they are printing in the newspaper?
good point tooks.
When you hear that fans have been threatened with legal action for saying thing no where near as harsh as what has been said by the print media.

The real question Phil should be asking is, how come under the current NRL administration not even the premiership winning side can make a profit. Now there's something I'd like answered !! If Phil wants to bang on about terrible standards of administration he need look no further then that muppet Gallop.

Chip and Chase said:
The real question Phil should be asking is, how come under the current NRL administration not even the premiership winning side can make a profit. Now there's something I'd like answered !! If Phil wants to bang on about terrible standards of administration he need look no further then that muppet Gallop.

when you win the NRL you think the prize money would be 5 million +

I think to much of the money made by the NRL has filtered back to news ltd to recuperate their loses from super league and to keep the scum viable.

Thats bull**** and is why they need to be out of the game.

Chip and Chase said:

But the the NRL wouldn't be able to spend $19m on their new Taj Mahal head office. Typical solicitor in that he has to have the most expensive lavish office building to work from.

Just shows that the NRL has too many staff.

Rothfield is the moron who said Blake Ferguson is a better player than Glenn Stewart. I keep reminding him but get no response.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8