Still pissed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just let the 3 commentators make the call and let them make a quick and majority call. What a hoot. We would have the only sport where commentators are video refs. Channel 9 always have 3 commentators and so does Fox.

You would have Gould saying, "hurry up Rabs, I've seen it once".

You would have Daley having to quickly justify to Everyone why he was on wasn't giving Manly a try!

Bet you that all of the video ref calls would be a whole lot better, fairer and a lot more fun.

Flip, I'm sure the system of having a panel off campus, as it were, operates in the National Hockey League in Canada and the US. The live feed from the games goes to a panel somewhere and the decision is fed back. If Simpkins actually said he made that decision because of 'being under pressure' surely he should not be officiating at games. Full stop. Why is he still employed as a ref either on or off the field is a question the club should put to Gallop and Harrigan. Being 'under pressure' is part and parcel of the job description I would have imagined. It's just to weird.

OK - time to move on. I was angry when it happened & the day after. But it was really only one mans mistake & they admitted they got it wrong for a change.

We had worse like the 10m forward pass at the Parra match when all the on field officials got it wrong.

Here's looking forward to a few decisions going our way for a change :)

They should just import foreign nerds who don't even watch rugby league or have a team, let them read the rule book and be video refs....
they would get it right more often than these other dunces in the box....

I'm still pissed too!

Too much dropped ball is the biggest reason we got beat. A bit of inexperience when it mattered is probably second. This COMPLETELY INEXPLICABLE video ref error comes in third.Under pressure? DSM is right: time to retire simkins you clown. I'd like to have seen his face when he said that, I can't believe he really means it.

DCE's missed kicks were forgivable, don't know why his kicking anyway.

Oldfield inspirational Carrige-esque moment was not, T Rex would have scored that without breaking a sweat.....and he is a poor winger at best,
no offense to Tony but he doesn't have the acceleration nor turning circle required to play that position, the QE2 call comes to mind.

Then there was Susskins with a marvelous Checcin-esque moment was absolutely bull****
At worse benefit of the doubt, at most try without one.

I still think it was a bit rough not to get a penalty try which would have seen us go into golden point with all the momentum thanks to a Slater-Esque moment earlier in that game, Even DCE would have kicked the 2nd goal.

Our goal kicking this season has been nothing short of abysmal, almost going up there with Covell's kicking prowess and a bit of Luke Burt thrown into the mix.

Yes, it's Wednesday and I'm STILL pissed off!!!

Clearly he didn't want to appear as the game decider, despite being blatantly obvious.

Therefore remove any knowledge of the game situation. It will help to prevent bias (not entirly) but you cant say there is none, seeing some of the dog **** calls you get these days.

Daniel said:
As I have said in other posts, it didn't cost us the game but it did cost us any real opportunity to win the game from that point.

I think a fairer outcome would have been that Simpkins is stood down from any Manly games for the remainder of the year. Why should another team get the benefit of not having this idiot adjudicating their games

there were two instances where we were robbed, what about the late hit on Will Hoppa after he grounded the ball.. that should have been a penalty try .. atleast we would have finished on equal points after 80 then battle it out in golden point..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4