Still not that much press

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Good thing IMO. While we have created "small" waves, there hasn't been the media outbursts that would have arose if we were say Dragons / Roosters / Bulldogs etc.

agree, the press would prefer to kick the losers while they are down.

This is a good thing for us !

Up here in Qld Will, there was nothing but press about the undefeated start to the season for the Storm. That was on multiple channels and radio.

No mention of manly AT ALL. I think its great.

They will all come interviewing when the top 4 becomes clear & we are in it.

I don't think it's great at all. More media talk = more general public awareness = more fans through the gate = more tv coverage = more sponsorship $ = more merchandise sales = more $ to spend on facilities.

The days when it was good to be hated doesn't work as well in the modern professional age of rugby league unfortunately.

Like Jatz said.. up here it's very well documented how well the Storm are going.. i'd say because they are full off QLDer's.

You never hear anything about Manly up here.. although the courier mail had a write up about Matt Ballin last week.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2