Still in 3rd gear

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Against a desperate Titans who played tough but lacked cohesion - not many sides would have come away with the 2 points including Seaeagles last season which is pleasing. The only reason the boys did not score an avalanche of tries was lack of go foward as many have pointed out & attacking sideways. Maybe 1 eyed but much of that can be attributed to the Titans having loads of lattitude in slowing down the play ball area effecting the direct go foward. Only things that really annoyed me was Kite dancing on the spot & T Rex constantly flat footed from a standing start pretending to be a ball player. All up a nice tough win.

MK Eagle said:
Against a desperate Titans who played tough but lacked cohesion - not many sides would have come away with the 2 points including Seaeagles last season which is pleasing. The only reason the boys did not score an avalanche of tries was lack of go foward as many have pointed out & attacking sideways. Maybe 1 eyed but much of that can be attributed to the Titans having loads of lattitude in slowing down the play ball area effecting the direct go foward. Only things that really annoyed me was Kite dancing on the spot & T Rex constantly flat footed from a standing start pretending to be a ball player. All up a nice tough win.
just hope injuries are kind to us in the back end of the season and we are not playing our best footy now cause it is a long season.......

I'd make an offer on this post but apparently MK eagle already has a number of offers on the table, so I better make my best bid straight away.

The Gronk said:
I'd make an offer on this post but apparently MK eagle already has a number of offers on the table, so I better make my best bid straight away.

All offers considered Gronk - its not where you start - its where you finish haha

last season we wouldve lost that game by 20.

solid effort, i admire the grind, and i know that in the back end of the season the experience of tough grinds / belting the opposition and not losing our legs at half time will help.. id just like to (yes im selfish) see us really come out with a truly dominant game on the scoreboard and be able to sit back with 30 minutes to go and know it's wrapped up, and just watch the scoreboard keep ticking over. just once will do.. it's been a while!

Bye couldnt come at a better time. great chance to freshen up, let a few bruises clear up.

YEah the boys were definately in 3rd gear last night, too many mistakes and needless errors and for once the refs were pretty decent tonight. Still when they play in Sydney they tend to push it up more, especially against tougher teams.

On looking at this game again, I thought Kite was fairly solid. Seemed to tackle everything that came his way and made metres with the ball. Rosey was controlled. Surely some of the tacklers on him were offside. They certainly came up fast. Two weeks off and they need the rest.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6