Still a Top 4 Chance.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Guys, crossing our fingers and hoping yesterdays form will continue I cant see a reason we couldn't tough out 4 from 4 in the final rounds.

Also, having a look at a few key games in the final rounds, we are still a shot at top 4, should some very tight games go our way! We are currently in 6th, just 2 points off 3rd but nearly 150 f/a points away.

During the next few weeks we will see these teams come together:

Round 23:
Broncos v Dragons
Tigers v Cowboys

Round 24:
Dragons v Eels

Round 25:
Tigers v Storm

Round 26:
Eels v Broncos
Cowboys v Storm

Those above games on ones that a team in a position higher than us will definatly miss 2 comp points or go very close to losing.

But like I said, ONLY if we can win out remaining 4 games will we be in with a shot at the top 4.

Yeah. I was playing with the final calculator and every time I put we win four, we make the top four. So hopefully.

I think it is too optimistic for Manly to make the top 4. There are no easy games and just making the semis will be a huge achievement after the past 8 years. Go Manly.

Funnier things have happened. The next four weeks are vital as the teams going into the semis with momentum will be the ones to look out for. We have the chance to lift our game, play well and go in with some form, not just to make up the numbers.

On my calculator work we need one more win and we should make the top 8. Two wins and we are definatly in.

We can do at least that.

Those last minute losses to Penrif and Cowboys could prove very costly one way or another.

we need 1 more i think but are a good chance of 3 or 4 if we play like yesterday

cant see the dogs or canberra winning all 4 games.

The last time both Grand Finalists missed the semis the next year was Parramatta and Canterbury (1986) in 1987.

We won the premiership that year. Is that an omen?

Does God work in omens? I thought that was of the Occult!

Will Steve Clark have cost us a top 4 spot? Had we taken last week's game as well we would be sitting pretty in equal 4th spot on 28 points with Tigers. The Cowboys on the other hand would be sitting in 8th spot on 24 points.

The last time both Grand Finalists missed the semis the next year was Parramatta and Canterbury (1986) in 1987.

We won the premiership that year. Is that an omen?
C_Eagle correctly pointed out that both Panthers and Raiders missed the semis in 92 and Broncos won in 92 if I am not mistaken!! :stupid:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4