Stiffed?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would rate our props as Rose first (even on just 2 games), King second, Kite and Cross tied for third/fourth and close behind Perry who has lifted a little, but suspect that is due to his being under the gun as his contract is up. I'll accept that the job is different if you start a game or come on after 20 but I took that into my calcs and that is how I would rate them on just this year's form.

They guys picked ahead of King and Kite didnt show much at all last night bar Snowden and TLL

Perry would be streets ahead of King and Kite in terms of errors and penalties conceded this season. I reckon all our props are doing a great job and have improved exponentially on their collective efforts of last year. Can't wait for Big George to come back into the mix, he will add that little extra go forward that will hopefully make the difference during the times we are under the pump a little and need some yards (ie basically the last 20 minutes of every game this year)

What has King done this year? In one game he did well but other than that has been a plodder. Kite is not as strong as metres in attack as Rose but he stiffens up the attack and his lateral movement in defence is so much better than any of the forwards. I would love to have a breakdown of points conceded and scored when certain prop rotations are on the paddock. I suspect that Kite would be ahead of most of the others in this category.

King has been the aggressive front rower leading us at the start of games CW, It was on display again last night, and is part of the reason we are starting so well this season

From a stats perspective King's last two games have been his best. Last week was about 160m off 17 hit ups and last night abut 170m off 18. These are the sort of numbers we've been waiting to see for years.

Putting stats aside though I think its been clear that he is trying to lead the way this season especially late in the game. That agression has led to more penalties and that fine line needs to be addressed/monitored. He seems to be someone who divides opinion maybe due to past softness or maybe because he isn't flashy.

Kite, big Joe and Kingy were great in the last 15 mins last night. They were sharing virtually all of the hit ups and giving the rep forwards a deserved rest.

We've got a great set of props and should appreciate it. Even Perry has improved his intensity from the Warriors game onwards and has an origin spot coming if he keeps it up.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6