Sticky Grub Stuart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

GraEddie

We have read the press recently about Hasler trying to grab Hiku and we know what he was trying with Foz, but in my mind Sticky could be our nightmare b/c he has coached the Stewart brothers, Buhrer, Choc, King ect in origin and has a decent relationship with them.

He also put his hand up to coach Manly when Hasler left b/c he knew the culture of the club and how good the team roster is….thankfully the board had some sense to offer 2Vs the gig...

In his new role at Canberra and the amount of pressure on him he will be willing and able to offer big money for our players…if Milford doesn't stay then am sure he would try and table a deal for both Glen and Brett and also a play for Buhrer in one hit and even Hiku….

Perry and 2Vs have to be all over this contract stuff at the moment otherwise it could roll our season.

globaleagle said:
That's ok, if he takes all our players...we can just start supporting Canberra!
Never, our NSW Cup will step up,2v will dust off his Pepsi jersey and Manly will continue to irritate the NRL :D

Hope Gifty doesn't go to Canberra, the word down here is that Sticky is disliked by nearly everybody in the club. Not a happy environment at all (No surprises there!)

Parra were ordinary before Stuart went there - and he turned them into a rabble. Look what happens when a decent coach, Brad Arthur, takes charge of Parra; they become a pretty good team.
Canberra were a reasonable, yet inconsistent, team before Stuart took over. Now they are consistent . . . consistently bad.
Stuart couldn't coach a choko over a fence. No-one with any desire to have footballing success would put their future in his hands.

I guess it's flattering to have other teams trying to pinch our guys. And I think you're right original poster, some of our boys will be offered big bucks if Canberra can't get Milford to stay (which seems highly likely)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2