Stewarts get out clause

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

God

Bencher
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/brett-stewarts-clause-to-follow-des-hasler/story-e6frexnr-1226155216597

If Stewart activates his get out clause should Des go early personally I'll be happy to see the back of him, very talented but to prone to injury now and after the club stood by him if he was to go like that he's not the kind of guy I'd want round - his crap with Gallop last week at the GF just further proved the guys going to drag the club through the mud to get what he wants.

No ones bigger than the club not a coach and certainly not a fullback.

You know god that it is just another spite-filled story from the DT which is loving anything that will cause fans and the club discomfort. You are entitled to have an opinion but it really should be vented WHEN he announces anything.

God said:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/brett-stewarts-clause-to-follow-des-hasler/story-e6frexnr-1226155216597

If Stewart activates his get out clause should Des go early personally I'll be happy to see the back of him, very talented but to prone to injury now and after the club stood by him if he was to go like that he's not the kind of guy I'd want round - his crap with Gallop last week at the GF just further proved the guys going to drag the club through the mud to get what he want.

No ones bigger than the club not a coach and certainly not a fullback.
God have you fallen off a cloud and hit your head? Snakes a legend and we need to keep him at manly. All this speculation bout contracts, is just that at the moment.
Let's just wait and see.

We dont need rats in the ranks. If Hasler is going to undermine the club further for his petty revenge then he is better going now. I dont know how much influence he had on Hopoate leaving but we dont want anyone influencing players to sign elsewhere. Hasler reneged on his handshake, has cuased untold damage to the club and therefore shown that he cannot be trusted. He should not be in allowed to be in a position where he can do further damage.

This story is nearly a week old. If there was new information about Snake looking to go now that Des is official then fair enough it might be something to get concerned about, but there is nothing to suggest he will.

Dear God, I think you might need to inflict yourself an unholy uppercut.

God said:
God would happily replace him with Dugan if that was an option

By the way God, how could you let all this happen? I thought you were a manly supporter!
Surely you can get us out of this ****fight.

This is the sort of garbage from the media that is going to dog us through the whole of next season. Manly needs to get its act together NOW and stop any further speculation by announcing coaches and future plans and re-signing anyone that is off contract in the next year or 2.Unfortunately going by recent events nothing will happen and the board/admin will sit idly by while the whole empire burns down around it. ****ing gimps.

As an atheist I hope they both stay. I hope Des doesn't try to lure players away but I'm certain he will try.

the mauler said:
God said:

By the way God, how could you let all this happen? I thought you were a manly supporter!

I have a plan it involves getting Cliffy back involved with the club & Toovey to coach, a new board & stadium + Dugan as a replacement for B.Stewart, replacing G.Stewart with Gallen and getting us some more muscle in the front row.

(and everyone becoming a member to put the club in better financial shape)

God said:
the mauler said:
God said:

I have a plan it involves getting Cliffy back involved with the club & Toovey to coach, a new board & stadium + Dugan as a replacement for B.Stewart, replacing G.Stewart with Gallen and getting us some more muscle in the front row.

Good to see that miracles still exist.

God said:
the mauler said:
God said:

God, please don't make plans for replacing the Stewarts yet. They're still in our team and most very welcome also, how do you plan to lure Dugan and Gallen to Brookvale?

ManlyBacker said:
God said:
the mauler said:
God said:

Good to see that miracles still exist.
God is omnipotent. If he can do it and unbogan Dugan I'll become a believer.

niccipops said:
God said:
the mauler said:
God said:

God, please don't make plans for replacing the Stewarts yet. They're still in our team and most very welcome also, how do you plan to lure Dugan and Gallen to Brookvale?

I'm God, surely if I can get Mary pregnant from sharing the same toilet seat I did, this will be a breeze.

God, can Mary give birth to fully grown triplets including a fullback, a five eighth and a forward.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6