Stewart OUT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
His form is very dissapointing......I'd love to see him turn it around but I am struggling to see it atm

I really thought he'd smash it today with the ___ :)

I've aways loved his defence putting his body on the line. It's non existent now.

He's pace is gone. Time to go.

Gee you guys are tough. One of our best ever and you want to sink the slipper in when he is struggling. Remember how well we were going early in the year without him ? I'm not prepared to write him off yet, I don't think he is fully fit which is the problem. I hope he throws a bit of egg on some faces

That is one of the worst heartless performances by a Manly side in a long long time. Injuries aside we were screwed before fatigue kicked in. Jake T...Brett S....Dylan W and the list goes on of players not having any go at all. That was a disgrace.
Dont blame the week we had in the press, cause that dont mean nothing to most on the field and in the coaching box.

Thank god for Newcastle and Parra or we would be looking at our first spoon. that was really p1ss poor

So sad that this day has come but seriously there is something really wrong with him!! His defence scramble is zero, tackles he made easily last yr are no where to be seen and his support play in attack... He is so far behind the player he used to be that it is hard to watch.

Can't see him being dropped for anyone this season but he cannot be in the squad in 2017

He forced Manly to upgrade him last year after Chez got his Lifetime Deal. Then he forced Manly to extend him by a year to end in 2017. :mad:

Came back in a daze, he looks like he is watching the game, rather than playing in it. Really strange, maybe a rehab candidate to fix his attitude @:cool:

I love Snake as a Manly champion, we all do.

But seriously, he could not have looked less interested tonight.

I'm just at a loss with the bloke right now. I want him to bounce back but I can't see it happening. It might be time to actually call time.

Snake stats for the game-
3 runs 26m
5 tackles 3 missed tackles, 1 error.
They speak for themselves.
Has aged overnight. Sad to see.

That's more than sad, those stats are devastating. Who'd have thought he'd ever be as bad as this!

His body language at brooky a couple of weeks back showed me he checked out long ago ,I don't think it's a matter of losing what he had more a case of not putting in anymore,you don't lose ability like that over night

It was tough watching him tonite that's for sure. I worry about the direction forward at the moment. Once brett, matai and Jamie are gone that's it for the old guard and era of success. Not sure what it is but it doesn't feel like there is that manly cultural input anymore. Need Someone like BK in the side.

It might be a bit painful for a while in the scheme of things, but it might be time for Tom to start learning to play fullback in first grade by actually being our fullback.

Right now Snake simply isn't cutting it and its doubtful that he will any time soon. And that is hard for me to say because he's up there with Beaver, Tooves and Cliffy as my favourite Manly player.

Anyone who thinks he hasn't had enough have a look at him jog across field as the kick went up for Wightons try. At no stage did he accelerate.It was disgraceful and I defy anyone to suggest otherwise.Those kicks can end up anywhere after the contest but you need to be around the contest ffs.

He is a legend but Manly have had many and when you don the famous Maroon and White you are expected to try. Legend status does not give you the right to do otherwise.

I sure hope Snake is carrying an injury because saying his game tonight was insipid is being kind.

One of the greatest Manly players I've ever seen and I've seen some good ones. But if he's fully fit and that's what he's capable of now, it's time he calls time on his career.

He's too much of a champion to be remembered like this.

Don't do it Snake. Don't keep playing if you either can't or simply don't want to.

are you serious he won't have a go,if he did we would back him
we had a sniff tonight were the fu-- was he .
i would hate to be a winger with him in the side. would sell you the dump.
He at the moment is a joke my 13 teen year old has more hart .fuc## of and retire.

The writing has been on the wall all year , tonight the first nail went into the coffin.

Only he can decide wether he gets in or stays out.

No accusations or aspersions - but this bloke has given up

I loved him and stayed supporting him for years.... But he has dead set stopped trying, and is now stealing his pay check by impersonating a Manly player.

Time to go.

More than that - he MUST go.

God I'd love to see TB drop him.

Fear not Dan, I have a feeling that the NRL may make your wish come true.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4