Stewart Hill and Dunley all out as well?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
Stewart struggling to be fit with a groin injury
Hill definately out apparantly
Dunley was heavily strapped and may not play

if thats the case... whats the lineup?

1. Taylor
2. Donald
3. Matai
4. Alberts
5. Hicks
6. Witt
7. Monas
8. Bryant
9. Randall
10. Lulu
11. Kite
12. Harris
13. Stewart

Cant even think of a bench

Problem is.. whos the most experienced player in that side? were goneeee. Hope to see Taylor get a shot somewhere though

The bench would be Morewood, Cuthbo/Curtis, Cleal and maybe Burns?

This is worst case scenerio stuff though.

I will be surprised if Taylor gets a run, it will probably be a Des special, Hicks to FB with Creary on the wing or something similar.

Our only real chance is complacency, remember, Toowoomba beat the Tigers a couple of years ago on a Friday night.

I think King is fit, and Dunley should be named.
Wouldn't rule out Brett, but in all fairness do we want to risk our top liners if we are going to lose anyway?

Taylor better get a shot, and I would hate to see Kite in the second row, he is not a second rower.

If Kingy and Dunley are fit, I say Brett will play, if not then don't be surpised to see a Premier League team take the field.

Is lennon back fit yet??

If so he is the back up fullback and did quite well in the trial

Tutt's a tackler, nothing much in atatck but could help close up the centre

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4