Stewart deserves Lyon's share of recognition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was only referring to the rumour of Brett being shown the door. The troll rating seems to have really upset you. Please accept my sincere apologies, I absolutely did not intend to offend. We have a healthy difference of opinion on some things & that's a healthy thing for Silvertails, absolutely not a personal thing.

Then lay off the troll rating that implies I'm not a fan and just a troll from another club. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am a troll. Seems people having a difference of opinion upsets you.

How about we both put each other on ignore. Seems i'll never agree with you on anything and you sure as hell will not agree with me while I disagree with the Penns!

Then lay off the troll rating that implies I'm not a fan and just a troll from another club. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am a troll. Seems people having a difference of opinion upsets you.

How about we both put each other on ignore. Seems i'll never agree with you on anything and you sure as hell will not agree with me while I disagree with the Penns!
I don't want to ignore you & I don't want to argue with you either. Can't we just have a fun healthy debate about all things Sea Eagles without upsetting each other?

I don't want to ignore you & I don't want to argue with you either. Can't we just have a fun healthy debate about all things Sea Eagles without upsetting each other?

Of course we can, that's why decided to TROLL me?

I think we can leave this now. We'll never agree on anything and you pretty much infuriate me anyway!

Of course we can, that's why decided to TROLL me?

I think we can leave this now. We'll never agree on anything and you pretty much infuriate me anyway!
Ok, sorry to do that to you. I don't get infuriated by those with different views to me, I generally engage in reasoned debate.

How about a sincere lap of honour thank you for Zorba for all of his great works over 45 years. Winning us a premiership, PR, running the show.

If he felt the love, maybe the agendas will stop.

It all comes down to the injury situation. If he can make it back at worst he will play centre or wing (just like Minichello finished his career). Much better options that what we currently have.
If the injury doesn't come good, of course he'll be forced to retire.
I can't see how there's much more to it than that.

It all comes down to the injury situation. If he can make it back at worst he will play centre or wing (just like Minichello finished his career). Much better options that what we currently have.

Unfortunately the only spot Snake can play in this side is Fullback, his game is based around his ball playing ability rather than physicality, something every winger in the game has. Wingers need to come in and make those metres out of your own 10-20m as the forwards are setting themselves or getting back on side and be able to return the ball with power and the ability to break the first tackle. Brett doesn't have that.

If he is fit, there are some massive choices to make. The only option would be to move Tom and I highly doubt that is something they want to do.

I do remember that Mini was terrible for a while, everyone writing him off as past it. Then he came good and finished on a high note.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7