Stewart confirmed with the Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
April fool (I hope).

I actually had a slight think that this story might be real until I read that King and Burgess are mates. Hahaahahahahahahahaha.

But having said that, maybe it is time for a 'cleanout.'

Brett, Gift, King. That would free up some mega dollars.

Maybe we could offload Matai, Foran, DCE and Lyon. There's another heap of money we'd have.

The fact that we'd get flogged week in week out would be of little consequence because we would be saving money and make a profit.

Just joking for this is the day - April fool (I continue to hope.) :p

*silvertails is not responsible for the spelling accuracy of articles or surnames

@Dan if your waiting up to 12pm our time to confirm this is an April fools joke, i must say that is commitment. That's like 3am over there isn't it?

[attachment=768]

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 11
Eagles2nv said:
@Dan if your waiting up to 12pm our time to confirm this is an April fools joke, i must say that is commitment. That's like 3am over there isn't it?

Removalists coming at 7:30AM tomorrow. My goals for the near future are

1) Ensure the server Hardware upgrade happens without a hitch (next hour or so)
2) finish packing boxes. (ETA ASAP, I hate packing and moving)

Dan said:
Eagles2nv said:

OK fair enough, i just noticed your thread about adding RAM. Appreciate your work!

I feel your pain moving, i moved 3 months ago and have to move again next month. :)

Eagles2nv said:
Dan said:
Eagles2nv said:

OK fair enough, i just noticed your thread about adding RAM. Appreciate your work!

I feel your pain moving, i moved 3 months ago and have to move again next month. :)

I moved 5 months ago from QLD to Amsterdam. It wasn't so bad as all I had was a suitcase and some clothes on my back. This time, I have my wife, daughter and 5 months of clutter I can't believe I have accumulated.

Just verifying the RAM update now. Need to be up in 6 hours so I think its time for me to hit the bed, or lay down in it.

Lord Eagleton said:
Let's not tempt fate eh dan ?
Nice touch though. I reckon a few people reading this messed their undies in horror

Wish I could say it was BS mate, but cant, going from the article and information I have heard.

Im off to bed, hopefully we hear more by the time I wake up in a few hours

If we pay Stewart what he's worth we risking losing some of our next generation of players ( DCE/Foran/Hiku/Taufua etc ) - and lets face it many of this great generation of players we have had Lyon, Matai, Watmough, Stewart x 2, Ballin etc are likely to retire in the next 2 or 3 years. They cant all just walk out the door at the same time or wed be in total re-build phase.

Glenns been a great player, nobody's disputing that, don't want to see him go, but its probably a necessary evil. Already a club legend, but maybe its Short term pain long term gain. Just my opinion.

Ha fkn ha. Pity most of it is true. He's going to Dogs as a Stewart brothers package. Thats no joke.

mickqld said:
Ha fkn ha. Pity most of it is true. He's going to Dogs as a Stewart brothers package. Thats no joke.

OK if so, so be it.

We'll survive.

We certainly survived T Rex's departure to the Dogs.

^^^ The Stewart bros are hardly equivalent in value to T-Rex...

Would be a massive loss/ changing of the guard IF we lost both.

IF they left...anywhere but the Dogs.

mickqld said:

Ha Ha.
About a million to one of that happening.

HappilyManly said:
Sensitive topic to joke about as the Son of Sam is cashed up now, and Ricky is a devious little C :mad:

It shouldn't be sensitive to you HM. I thought you'd be happy to see the back of one of the 'delicate' brothers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7