Stewart charged - Faces 4-6 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mr seagles link said:
so when we get knocked out this week out of the 8 does stewart then lose the right to play the first 4 or 5 games next year anyone know???????

Certainly does , however any trials next year are included.

What a f**king rort.

How does Stewart get that much for a nothing challenge when Conn gets away with a week for going in with intent to hurt a player.

The NRL is a goddamned joke.

Shoe1 link said:
I would have marched the pair of them. If Matai or Morley had done the Conn tackle they would have gone straight away. Brent Kite is no certainty to play this coming week just quietly.
I thought Conn should go because of the damage he caused. Kite was gone well before he hit the ground. I don't know how Kite ever made it back on the field. I recall last time he was the victim of a nasty head high was a few years ago courtesy of Moi Moi, from memory it took quite a while for him to get back to good form.

Wolfpack link said:
What a f**king rort.

How does Stewart get that much for a nothing challenge when Conn gets away with a week for going in with intent to hurt a player.

The NRL is a goddamned joke.

You serious?
Glen went at Anasta (who no longer had the ball) with his forearm. He was worked up because he came off second best against Frank Paul. There was intent. The only reason he wasnt sent off was because Conn wasnt earlier.

Conn's was a sloppy, high, attempt at a tackle against the ball player. 1-2 weeks sounds about fair.

I hate the roosters as much as every other clear thinking Australian, but to compare the two shots is just retarded.

There was nothing sloppy about Conn's attempt mate.

It was one of the worst high shots all year. It's a contact sport & people are going to be hit but that one was disgusting. It's footy not a boxing match.

Looked a lot like Ben Cross' attempted swing at Perry earlier this year at Newwy.

I think we all knew Glenn was in big trouble.

But in my view Conn's effort deserves a lot more than a week.  It's not as if Brent Kite is the shortest player on the field.  Most players would struggle to tackle him high if they tried.

One week is not a sufficient deterrant to discourage players from targeting the head of an opponent (deliberately or recklessly).

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6