Stewart case irreperably prejudiced?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WAMF said:
My odds

No suspension $6
1 week $4
2 weeks $2.50
3 weeks $1.01
4 weeks $5
> than 4 wks $6.50

I reckon this is pretty much spot on. I will be amazed if it is not 3 weeks, although I believe 1 or 2 weeks would be the right decision.

Any more than 3 weeks and I could get very nasty. They really should consider this before they pass sentence.

This has been a lot of "hoo-hah" over nothing.

Even if the panel accepted Blair didn't start the second fight directly, his actions in the first fight is what got everyone's blood boiling and caused the emotions that led to a brawl. I'm sure that why he still got 3 weeks.

Not like he was innocently walking in the park and was randomly attacked.

Whatever the outcome, lets just hope we don't hear anymore about it after tonight. I'd take the odds of $5 for 4 weeks - he's gone for the year.
Fingers crossed he gets less than 4 though!

susan said:
Only 2 chances IMO

3 weeks or 4 weeks

$1.80 3 weeks
$2.05 4 weeks

I'd agree with that but not the odds.

$1.05 3 weeks
$1.50 4 weeks

And soley based on the "looking to be fair to both teams" deal

Unfortunately, i believe in a normal court room there would be enough evidence for Glenn to be excused. However, in the judiciary, it'll be "did you throw a punch"? "Yes". "gulity"!

Matabele said:
4. After Blair makes contact, Stewart looks to see where the refs are (the NRL will argue this shows intent, Stewart will surely argue he was looking to see if the referees were going to do something about Blair, making it a subjective point).

This is wrong Matas. Manly's trainer had seen Blair heading for Stewart and ran towards them. He was maybe 5 metres away. Stewart's look back when Blair grabbed him was at the Manly trainer.

Rex is right, The trainer was already on the field and headed toward Glenn when Blair ran up and said something to him. Which was clearly heard by someone nearby

There is a slight possibility that if Blair in fact said 4 words to Glenn, as reported by some media(possibly regarding Brett) that Glenn turned to the trainer to make sure he heard and then let loose as we all saw.

IMO, Glenn's biggest problem is that he continued to throw punches after his team mates ran in to break up the fight once he and Blair hit the deck.

WAMF said:
My odds

No suspension $6
1 week $4
2 weeks $2.50
3 weeks $1.01
4 weeks $5
> than 4 wks $6.50

No suspension should be 1000-1, yeah you got it spot on with the 3 weeks though.You must be a rich bookie having four weeks so high :p

#NRL judiciary: @manlyseaeagles forward Glenn Stewart is pleading guilty to Contrary Conduct – Fighting charge

WAMF said:
My odds

No suspension $6
1 week $4
2 weeks $2.50
3 weeks $1.01
4 weeks $5
> than 4 wks $6.50

Thank you for betting with WAMF's punting services.com
Better luck next time.

I took all cash from the bets backing a 3 week suspension and then redirected those monies to back the same margin at Susan's most generous odds :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4