Stevie Wonder.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
I'm sick and tired of posting the Steve Matai book of foolish moves. Last night his defensive lapse, letting in one of their tries (the third one I think, first in the second half) , made me as mad as hell. His continual coming in when the play is on our line, thus allowing the pass to an outside man who then scores, must be in large print in every dressing room of the teams we play. OK I can forgive his kick out on the full where it got a hurry on from the sticks, but his first! doesn't he know where the sideline is? Am I the only one who can see his his ****e play will cost us dearly soon? C'mon Des talk to the boy. :bdh::bdh:

its a hard one, when on he lifts the team but his running out on the line when anderson scored was terrible, lets hope he will continue to work hard on this aspect

Does he lift the team, or do they individually say "Oh fuk, now I have to defend for him, as well as myself"? I realize he puts on bone crunching hits, but it's the other stuff that leaves me pulling my hair out.

I think that the positives to his game still outway the negatives. Sure he has the occasional brain snap and needs to learn to stay in the line unless the time is right, but jesus his running game is developing. His combination with menziesand robbo down the left is beoming a fantastic attacking play for the team.

Time will only make him a better all round footballer.

He is a 22 year old player who hasn't had been through all the systems that most others have been through, so you are always going to get some mistakes, they will become less and less with time, and last night was the 1st one like that that there has been for ages.

With last nights 1, his main problem was that he let himself get stuck in no mans land. He followed Watmough who rushed up, and in doing that he really had to follow through and hammer the guy, but stopped halfway through and really left it open. If he had stayed back they had a 3 on 2 and probably still would have scored, but the main problem was he half commited to both options. Later in the game he got it bang on and hammered Anderson ball and all to stop a dangerous situation.

I think it does lift the side DSM, because in the background of the shots you can see the other players geeing him up about them. In front of a home crowd it really lifts the crowd up too.

On the brainsnap side, was good to see that after he smashed that bloke and the Sharks came running in, he turned his back and departed the situation.

He reminds me of Ruben Wiki when he 1st went to Canberra, and i just hope he can develop into what Wiki has, the basic tools are there, he has to work bloody hard to do it though. Up to him

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4