Steve Turner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Did anyone else notice how much Steve Turner sounded like a dick when he was talking. Obviously looking for a career in commentating after footy, Greenburg probably promised him a gig in media if he re-signed.

Massive try hard. Played for the two clubs i hate the most.

Wow it is so boring listening to any dogs player talk.

"They are deserving favourites"

"We are backing our halves"

"Des has brought alot of attention to detail and a strong work ethic"

These guys tow the party line better than most politicians.

conanu said:
Did anyone else notice how much Steve Turner sounded like a dick when he was talking. Obviously looking for a career in commentating after footy, Greenburg probably promised him a gig in media if he re-signed.

Massive try hard. Played for the two clubs i hate the most.

He tried far too hard, also looked as though he was attempting to model his delivery style on the AFL players who guest on the Melbourne Footy Show. Stumbled a few times as well, overall 2 out of 10.

He was reading stuff that was written down for him, so Des is having a massive influence in what is getting out there. I feel the difference though is that the Bulldogs won't be able to handle the intensity that will come from a game like this.

In saying that, the smart thing with this game is to not use everything you have just in case you lose. Leave it all until the Preliminary Final and Grand Final. It's not worth beating each other to a pulp in the first week and allowing the Cowboys and Storm to get a leg up.

Not as much of a dick as Crusher was on The Game Plan. His snide quote from Des,of the Brookie Dogs game - It's us playing us:mad:

The continued denegation of Tooves,in implying that he has nothing new in tactics, is insulting to our Coach:mad:

Win it for 2V:angel:

I have held this back for years and its not really relevent, but as a player Crusher was lazy dog. Heaps of potential but his lack of "rolling the sleeves up and having a dig" was embarrassing at times.

Theres a current player that reminds me of him, I just cant think who it is at the moment. It will come to me.

The lack of respect and the ovious cloning of Manly's structure can, and will be addressed tonight .

At the end of the day a coach is only as good as his players , and the bond they share .

In Toovs we trust ....

What about Turner saying we have all played in big games other than you Slats.

Ashes Tests & Wordl Cup finals are pretty big games in my book.

Utility Player said:
What about Turner saying we have all played in big games other than you Slats.

Ashes Tests & Wordl Cup finals are pretty big games in my book.

Haha yeah I laughed at that too. What a dunce.

bob dylan said:
I have held this back for years and its not really relevent, but as a player Crusher was lazy dog. Heaps of potential but his lack of "rolling the sleeves up and having a dig" was embarrassing at times.

Theres a current player that reminds me of him, I just cant think who it is at the moment. It will come to me.

umm, Choc?

I would have thought you'd have more to worry about than how Steve Turner speaks..anyway good luck tonight. You will most definitely need things to go your way to win.

YOD said:
I would have thought you'd have more to worry about than how Steve Turner speaks..anyway good luck tonight. You will most definitely need things to go your way to win.

And yet more words of wisdom from a Dogs fan on a Manly site. Are you sure you guys dont want to buy this site off Dan too and call it the wagillytails. Does anything ever actually start or come from your club or is it all bought from elsewhere.

YOD said:

I would have thought you'd have more important things to worry about than trolling through a Manly forum taking offence at Manly fans observations about your below average winger? Like whether to gamble red or black on your next pokie slap.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4