Steve Roach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's wrong with the 'lil Princess now? Did he break a finger pushing his pen too hard in his end of year exams?

I was given the tip that there is a good chance that Fatty's son will be playing in one of the junior grades this year. That will mean that Fatty may well be around the club more this year. Could be a chance to welcome a club great back into the fold and let byegones be bygones.
Or it could be the opportunity for Fulton to get the ultimate payback.

When it comes to this subject of wether Roach is worthwhile or not and is he actually doing his job, I want to see Dessie implement specific goals & objectives for ALL the players and ALL the :cop: coaching staff.

Sheens does it and it works well.

If people dont fulfill those performance measures then its the Head Coach that should be looked at.

Roach should have specific performance measures agreed to with Des & Roach's tenure be based upon the review of that.

Apparantly these are in place and the players have KPI's but by the looks of it there is no consequence for not meeting them

What was the feud about anyways??

Being in brisbane all your hear is: "Today the footy shows paul 'fatty' vautin was sacked!!".......... next issue type of thing.

Yes there is Danners. It means they are a definite starter the following week should they not make KPI's.

What was the feud about anyways??

Being in brisbane all your hear is: \"Today the footy shows paul 'fatty' vautin was sacked!!\".......... next issue type of thing.

Allegedly it started when Scott Fulton was continually picked in the side when bob was coach. Fatty said (& righty so) that he was crap player and shouldn't be there. It then got worse with the footy show feud with Ray Hadlee's raido team. Bozo & Arko also allegedly had plenty to do with the club restructure when Fatty was removed as chairman. Or so the story goes.................

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2