Steve Matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's the new membership logo, not " stronger together" but " **** em keep em in the dark and hope they still join" ( that's the new one by the way, like it??)
Given the recent track record of the "Stronger Together" slogan in the US presidential race, "**** em keep em in the dark and hope they still join" is probably a better choice.

Well, I just had 'Beaver' Menzies on the phone but he didn't seem interested in answering any of my questions, including this one. Just kept talking, and talking and talking....more monocussion than a discussion, you might say.
I had Darcy Lussick call me yesterday during a round of golf. He timed it well as I was between holes. It wasn't a recorded message either. When he asked me if I was renewing I told him that I did renew my football club membership. This seemed to confuse him a bit. He was pleasant enough and apologised for the timing of the call and let me get back to my crappy round.

Last edited:
I had Darcy Lussick call me yesterday during a round of golf. He timed it well as I was between holes. It wasn't a recorded message either. When he asked me if I was renewing I told that I did renew my football club membership. This seemed to confuse him a bit. He was pleasant enough and apologised for the timing of the call and let me get back to my crappy round.

Hahaha I'm sure the players LOVE doing those calls.

I think A recorded message today from Beaver, telling me how good the club is looking and why I should be a member is a real w@nk. I cant ask questions and I cant tell him what I think.... Why do it, it isn't gunna make me sign up.....And I do love The Beaver.

I think A recorded message today from Beaver, telling me how good the club is looking and why I should be a member is a real w@nk. I cant ask questions and I cant tell him what I think.... Why do it, it isn't gunna make me sign up.....And I do love The Beaver.

Me as well, I just hung up!!

Id love to see him go out on his terms.
A champion like Matai is always on his own terms.
It's nice for us fans to have a farewell game, but he doesn't need that Beaver style exclamation point to prove his career is great. Beaver I'm sure would agree.
Same applies to Brett Stewart.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8