Sterlo Show - Fox 1 @ 7:30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Baz seems confident in his Team.

He is happy that we finally had a full training run for the first time in a long time. Although Parcell and Chez weren't there :clap:

Second training on Friday.

He has also heard that Manly/Knights rivalry is a big deal to us :giggle:

When did they start training only every 3/4 days? Would have thought that with combinations and last tackle options being iffy they would be ball work training twice every day.

When did they start training only every 3/4 days? Would have thought that with combinations and last tackle options being iffy they would be ball work training twice every day.
With the 5 day turnarounds they only had the Captains run to work on combos.

Thanks HM, I don't know why you aren't listed on their website as Information Manager. Most of what I learn I get from you.
What I would love to know is when these Captain Runs are and how we can go and watch them :wondering:

You always see the AFL Teams having a training run with thousands of fans watching. It would be fun to do when the game is scheduled at an away venue etc :lightbulb:

What I would love to know is when these Captain Runs are and how we can go and watch them :wondering:

You always see the AFL Teams having a training run with thousands of fans watching. It would be fun to do when the game is scheduled at an away venue etc :lightbulb:

Nay, won't happen. They practice too many secret moves, like kicking the ball cross field to the winger or having the fullback chime it to the attack.

Nay, won't happen. They practice too many secret moves, like kicking the ball cross field to the winger or having the fullback chime it to the attack.
Now, if we can just get them to practice in the attacking 20 instead of the middle of the field.

Thought he spoke well. Said the team is slowly building but still a long way off . Really need to be better in attack. Defence has been better since snake has been back but with a few players being injured in dce and parcell and only training once a week has been difficult to get the attack more fluent but lots of improving needed especially 20m out. Said we had enough chances to put parra away and after that short kick on half way lost the ascendancy and couldn't get it back. Said they are a tough team and really need these 2 points against newcastle to stay in contact with the 8. He said the team need to keep building and hopefully back end of season get on a run and make a charge towards the finals
Good interview. He likes how tough we are playing, and the other comment I liked was his reference to a Melbourne Cup preparation. It's a long season...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4