• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Spuds Bodyguard

Reserve Grader
Spoke to Paul Stephenson yesterday and it seems most likely he will still be at Manly next year. He is hoping to have eveything sorted out by the end of the regular season.

I dont think he meets bulldog criteria.

He hasn't even been to Coffs Harbour from all reports.

Vegas even forgot yesterday that the might JM played half for us last year.

How the mighty have fallen :)

I have ZERO problem with Steppa on the wing for us next year. I'm sure he will get speed training in the off season, and he has been extremely strong in that position. From what I can tell, he hasn't made ONE error there yet.

agrred, i look at steppa like i look at a player like danny moore,he wasnt a great player but in a good side he just did his job,steppa i think could do the same.

Yes- I agree Ryan. I was one that bagged his performance in the centres but this move to the wing has proved to be a God send for him.
All he needs is, as you said, to get his speed up to scratch.

except for a missed tackle and a dropped ball!

He reminds me a bit of scott minto up at brisbane. Nothing flashy but no major flaws in that position.

being just 21 there is plenty of time to mould him into a decent (well priced) winger.

Steve Bell will teach him these skills. Adds a bit of size on the wing, and can definately jump for a high ball.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4