Stephenson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Magic_Menzies

Reserve Grader
Well, I know he set up Donald's try against the Eels, but every other time he has the ball, what is he trying to prove or do? He has no ball skills what so ever, doesn't look for the offload or anything. He's runs from dummy half only gain about 7 metres, I really feel Des needs to put Stephenson down to PL and bring Matai up or even Alberts. A good side needs centres that are able to attack and attack well. Something Stephenson doesn't do.

matai has been poor in PL lately.

Not his natural side - no way id swap them 2.

Alberts is getting better and should be brought up soon.

Oh, just what I've read latley sounds like Matai is playing really well, I don't get the chance to see PL or anything so I'm just going on what I read.

Centres:

Tackles:

Stephenson - 13
Hill - 11

Hitups:

Stphenson - 20
Hill - 15

Metres:

Stephenson - 145
Hill - 118

Try Assists:

Stephenson - 1
Hill - 0

Errors:

Stephenson - 0
Hill - 1

Stephenson outplayed hill for much of the match and was our best centre however he is far from THE best centre. The most concerning stat for stepho is that he missed a whoping 7 tackles. That is way to many.

I missed the parra game - but reports were he was average again.

Against the dogs he was poor, snuck home with the match winner on the buzzer but thats the only good thing he did all night. At least steppa has shown improvement since cracking first grade. And the week before against the tigers he was poor as well.

Over the last 3 weeks he has been the worst of our top 4 centers by a long way.

The fact is though, matai was playing better 1st grade football before he was dropped. The wrong man got given the flick in the Broncos game and Stephonson and Hill were torn appart by the broncos backs.

Matai was never outshing stevo in the nrl games.

Missed an average of 4 tackles.

If he was the messiah as claimed he would be carving them up in PL

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4