Stephenson Taken out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Spuds Bodyguard

Reserve Grader
Just watched the footy show replay of when Paul Stephenson was taken out by Hayne when Mattai was taken in to touch. I sort of noticed it last night but after seeing it again it was probably worthy of a sin binning but didn't even manage to draw a penalty. He had changed direction and ran at least 10 metres to back up and then he got smashed. would have been interesting to see what had happened if that didn't happen.

Clark had a poor game, as is his usual. I don't think he likes us at all. The crowd was rabid and he is influenced.

I still can't work out why Robertson's try was dissallowed, can anyone explain?

Even at the ground it looked like a try. The only thing is whether the ball touched a Parra player whilst he was juggling it. if not it was a try. They seemed to make the call very quickly. The put-down was no worse than on two of their tries.

I agree CW and the replays showed that no one else tocuhed the ball after it hit Robbos hand after it had defeclted from Burts shoulder. Even the Fox commentators thought it was a try.

I think you may be right with the ball hitting a Parra player whilst he juggled it. That no try also didn't look too pretty.

Wasn't happy with the Stephenson call but I doubt it had a huge bearing on the overall result.

Don't like Hayne's attitude. He's made himself to look like a fool with the way he acts on and off the field.

Haynes can score tries but his defence is suspect. However he did contain the bombs and made Stephenson look ordinary, which imo he is. Why we didn't play one of our PL wingers is beyond me. Stephenson is leaving so why persist when he's no match winner. On saturday nite the eagles looked down and not real interested in winning. Having said that with the three match winners back and even if they have their top team on the paddock I saw enough to predict we'd beat them if all the stars are in allignment and if the coach is good enough to rev them up from the start.

how steppa stayed in the team after Creary's performance astounds me

Creary to wing, Hicks to Fullback, Robbo back to wing IMO

Robbo is definately no fullback.... was caught out of position just about everytime they kicked.. saturday nights game proved to me how good stewart is at fullback.... either that or robbo is real ****... Stewart seems to make getting to the ball on the full or after one bounce very easy.. how many times did the ball find the turf and get a good roll on when they were kicking out of their half???

How many times was he caught out of position when they put grubbers in behind our line?

I say that is how they scored majority of their tries (along with a piss weak tackle from matai) by robbo being out of position.. bring back bullet or put hicks their when he's out

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2