Steggles gone.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Due to losing such a quality referee, the greatest administrator the Rugby League world has ever seen, Todd Greenberg, has stepped up and offered his services as 'acting ref'. Because of his heavy, extremely moral and unbiased NRL commitments he is on limited time so he can only referee a number of matches. Previous connections to Belmore rule out him officiating bulldog matches. Todd has unselfishly told the NRL he will donate his time to be the head referee at all Manly matches.
Anticipating coach Toovey's reaction to the outcome of these matches the NRL has already issued the Manly club with $240,000 fine to cover the $10,000 from each upcoming press conference.

Steggles Hayne. We won't miss you.
Greenberg, you suck!:D

damiennp90 said:
I know Im going to be killed. But I thought he had a great record doing our games a few years ago. Ok the GF wasn't great but I certainly wouldn't be a ref. Good luck to him in his new role. :)

I don't like Shayne Hayne, but I don't really buy into the whole he hates Manly thing.

Since 2003 our winning percentage under him is 66%. Our overall winning percentage in that time is 58%.

But then again, stats can be twisted to prove anything. 73% of people know that!

mosto said:
damiennp90 said:
I know Im going to be killed. But I thought he had a great record doing our games a few years ago. Ok the GF wasn't great but I certainly wouldn't be a ref. Good luck to him in his new role. :)

I don't like Shayne Hayne, but I don't really buy into the whole he hates Manly thing.

Since 2003 our winning percentage under him is 66%. Our overall winning percentage in that time is 58%.

But then again, stats can be twisted to prove anything. 73% of people know that!

I don't care if we flog the weak sides by 50 points in May, June, on a sunny Brookie oval and Hayne makes few errors.

And he does that 66 times out of a hundred

I'll always remember his significant influence on crucifying Manly in the 2013 Grand Final - denying the better team on the day, their rightful and enduring honour.

Just trying to put performances on the big stage into perspective.

mosto said:
damiennp90 said:

We lost 100% of Grand Finals with him as a referee and 100% of the time he cheated to ensure we lost.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6