Steam Roller!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Highly unlikely he'll be a centre in the NRL. Might make it as a forward if he keeps working hard. Genuine superstar is a big call though.
He reminds me of the nuggety robust Anthony Colella who played with us in the mid 90's . Not a super star but he could develop into a super sub coming of the bench If he works on his fitness and his powerful surges will be his attribute .
The picture is against the boys in the under 20's .
Demetriou-leaves-trails-of-destruction.jpg

Has anyone got any highlights or clips from NYC or otherwise? I can't seem to find anything on youtube :rightmagnify:

So we have lost Hiku, Gutherson and now Demetriou. The new coaching team must have some kind of plan for our centres.

Demigod was never going to be a centre in the NRL. Interesting if Newcastle have signed him, but let's face it he was unlikely to be top 25 for 2016

Sad after his contribution to the NYC team this year. Although he had a lot of work to do defensively and would have needed to spend considerable time in NSW Cup to be ready. Even then I can't see where he would have played in the top grade. My guess would be lock would be his best chance. Good luck to him if he has indeed moved on.

In NYC he was going great guns in between prop and centre roles. In 1st grade he's probably neither here nor there.

Manly are building to great years ahead . I'm off to bunnings to get a broom like manly have. I'll give it to the wife for Christmas and if she winges I'll say "darling you will sweep the house out in 3 seconds ask manly." Got to give it to them whether we like it or not with some of the players that were moved on we will be serious contenders for years to come .

I think that this might not be too bad, remember not all NYC stars eventuate, (Chee-Kam) and countless others. He was never going be a in the NRL as a center, I think his fitness is a bit of a concern aswell, I think that Liam Knight and Tom Trbojevic are more essential in securing for the future. Plus the amount of young talented backrowers coming through too,I don't think he is irreplaceable, unlike Knight and Tommy.

Fitness was always going to be needed for Addison to go up a gear. I doubt he has even had a training session yet, as I am pretty sure he had some surgery not long ago.

Any way what it does do is open the door for someone else to enter our nsw cup team.

Gavet still hasn't found a club yet either.

So we have lost Hiku, Gutherson and now Demetriou. The new coaching team must have some kind of plan for our centres.

Walker would be one (with Wright or someone else taking over 5/8 unless he kills it of course), Ramien, Williame, Santini would be the other back ups right now.

I can tell you from someone in the know that Tom Wright is expected to do great things in 2017 as 5/8. We were desperate to get him. I'd say 2016 is a developing year for him.
I would be surprised if he is ready for 1st grade in 2017. Will be interested in watching him play for our U20s/NSW Cup next season. Hope he goes really well and adapts quickly to League.

Hi Mal, unfortunately a serious injury not long ago will slow his summer training. Can't see him near NRL in 2016 but year after definitely. Think the club will manage him slowly to develop.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4