Stcky now wants Chocky as 18th man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Phantar

Bencher
Apparently on the 2GibberingBull****e show. Manly are pushing back saying they don't want to release him. Fulton has his fingers in it.

I heard they were trying to add Sims to the squad. Someone must have picked up an injury. Gallen not right I would guess.

If it's true I only have one thing to say, Sticky go F$%k yourself, you can wait till after Sundays game

If Gallen is the one then why would you want Choc he's not a prop. Wouldn't you pick someone like TLL or King.

As much as i would love to tell sticky he can stick it wear it fits.

If choc gets called up, then i would love to see him in the team (he has earnt that spot), and i hope the club doesn't deny him the opportuntiy.

mickqld said:
If Gallen is the one then why would you want Choc he's not a prop. Wouldn't you pick someone like TLL or King.

You are right. They only have two props, and a makeshift one (Gallen).

Mebbe Creagh has torn a heartstring again....

Edit: for God's sake I HOPE he has!!

:)

Why didn't he name an 18th man in the first place? Especially considering that a number of the squad were going to be carrying injury issues into game-week.

I don't think that the club has any right to stop Choc from playing if he is called up though.

choc's injured.

He's ok to play for us this weekend but not Wednesday!

It's down to either Choc or Woods. However, Gallen looks like he will play. According to Sticky he doesn't have to train until the day before game day.

[attachment=201]

Conclusive proof that not only is the King a fan of the eagles, he loves Choc.....LOL

Attachments

• elvis loves the eagles.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8