Stats don't lie...sometimes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon that's a pretty cool stat, but just thinking about it....I think it's the way Manly Win with Tom in comparison to without.
Well they did still attack well in patches vs Cows and also Illawarra, but the constant threat when Tom is on is perhaps triple as hard for he opposition to defend....winning without him builds belief and maybe even raises the bar on competing every play...but the best example would be if Manly (with) vs Manly (without) ....I predict a 36 - 6 scoreline with Tommy in !!

I reckon that's a pretty cool stat, but just thinking about it....I think it's the way Manly Win with Tom in comparison to without.
Well they did still attack well in patches vs Cows and also Illawarra, but the constant threat when Tom is on is perhaps triple as hard for he opposition to defend....winning without him builds belief and maybe even raises the bar on competing every play...but the best example would be if Manly (with) vs Manly (without) ....I predict a 36 - 6 scoreline with Tommy in !!

I think also having both our top wingers in their right positions and Parker at centre also helps. Ensures better finishing options on both sides of the field. Having Schuster outside also gives Turbo more space and opportunities because the defence are then in two minds as to who to tackle.

Attachments

• download (2019_03_29 23_57_01 UTC).jpg
    download (2019_03_29 23_57_01 UTC).jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 3
Agreed, we defended our asses off to get a reasonably close victory. We had 13 missed tackles to the Dragons 45, with those sort of numbers and Tommy in the team we win by 40+.

From bloke in a bar podcast.
The last Halfback to win a GF that didn't come through the Storm system was Chad Townsend in 2016.
I'm not shooting the messenger..but 3 were Cooper Cronk and the other was the storm halfback last year (Hughes?). Not like it was 4 different dudes.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4