Stats(ballin)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Although his defence is amazing. His speed out of dummy half is a worry.

While somehow keeping him on field buhrer needs to be impact hooker in the last 15 or so mins each half.

Dce and Foran are the toughest defensive halves since joey and toovs. Its insane. They love it.

We dont attack through dummy runs that often "statty" ballin suits our play perfectly and does so much work

Everyone played their hearts out. So proud to be a Manly supporter.
We will win the GF if we maintain that commitment ... and the refs are fair-dinkum.

Daniel said:
We dont attack through dummy runs that often "statty" ballin suits our play perfectly and does so much work

Disagree. The amount of times he has picked a hole on a quick play the ball and he hasn't had the legs is huge.

don't get me wrong im a massive fan and personally I think if there was no cam smith he'd have been the Australian and qld hooker for the past 5 years. But Buhrer is wasted in the back row. Impact hooker is where he'd be suited

Matty Ballin is a club legend and he is the epitomy of what Manly stand for. What a role model and example of how hard work can help you acheive anything.

I'm not a footy brain, just a supporter. I asked this question in another thread on the same topic months ago but there was no discussion.

Ballin is massively fit, the linchpin of our defence but sometimes it looks like a spell would add to our attack. Buhrer is in limbo on our bench but coaches keep rating him & he does add the L'Estrange factor at dummy half.

Is there any reason Ballin couldn't be "rested" in the second row and JB played at hooker? MB could switch to hooker in defence and second row in attack; Buhrer plays hooker in attack, 2nd row in defence. Is this madness? Is Ballin fit enough to go 80 minutes if he has to spend 20-30 minutes running hitups? Is he the wrong build?

I'm pretty sure Cameron Smith occasionally plays 2nd row, others hookers have done likewise. My idea uses the strengths of both players...but I'm not sure of what disadvantages this would expose.

I would love to see Lawton play as reserve hooker get Matty a break our bench needs to use 4 men this is how we could get use of it.

Matty is competent as a ball distributor or extra link in the back line if Jamie B is the dummy half.
Just want to say again 62 tackles. Wow.

We made more tackles last night than at any other team in NRL history - 419.!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6