Statistics for the Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Not a lot in this game statistically:

Manly made 312 tackles to Storm's 345
Manly made 5 linebreaks to Storms 3,
We had 83 hitups to 61.
We made 11 errors to their 14.
We made 13 Dummy half runs to their 20.
Both teams kicked 23 times.
Scrums were 5 all.
We won the penalties 5 to 2.

I don't have completion rates or line dropout counts.

Individual stats included:

Robbo 162 metres :clap:

King 12 hitups for 95 m and 27 tackles
Kite 20 hitups for 182 m and 35 tackles :clap:
Choc 13 hitups for 204 m and 23 tackles :clap: :clap:
Glenn Stewart 8 hitups for 112 m and 42 tackles
Willo 6 hitups for 69 m and 26 tackles
Hall 3 hitups for 37 m and 8 tackles
Rose 4 hitups for 45 m and 17 tackles till injured
Bryant 10 hitups for 70 m and 27 tackles.

Pretty solid numbers in my view. Well done Manly.

Everyone in a Manly jersey was good last night.

I even thought willo was running with some gusto last night. Great game.. Great result.. the rest of the NRL can sniff our pooper's now.

Choc's metres are sensational. His timing was off at the beginning of the year and he was looking like a liability. Now he is hitting gaps with fantastic speed and accuracy and it is paying off. This is what we saw 1 1/2 years ago and he's back baby!

Not a lot in this game statistically:

Manly made 312 tackles to Storm's 345
Manly made 5 linebreaks to Storms 3,
We had 83 hitups to 61.
We made 11 errors to their 14.
We made 13 Dummy half runs to their 20.
Both teams kicked 23 times.
Scrums were 5 all.
We won the penalties 5 to 2.

I don't have completion rates or line dropout counts.

Individual stats included:

Robbo 162 metres :clap:

King 12 hitups for 95 m and 27 tackles
Kite 20 hitups for 182 m and 35 tackles :clap:
Choc 13 hitups for 204 m and 23 tackles :clap: :clap:
Glenn Stewart 8 hitups for 112 m and 42 tackles
Willo 6 hitups for 69 m and 26 tackles
Hall 3 hitups for 37 m and 8 tackles
Rose 4 hitups for 45 m and 17 tackles till injured
Bryant 10 hitups for 70 m and 27 tackles.

Pretty solid numbers in my view. Well done Manly.

Thought I would make a few points:

1) Its a regular occurence this year that we see our stats end up superior at the conclusion of the game, but what Ive also seen is that we blow the figures out of the water in the first 20 mins (especially possession). In the first qtr last night we had twice the possession, and of course half the tackle workload. Storm did very very well to peg those stats back to a little more even by the end, but it seems a trait of our team to start and finish better in the crucial stats.
2) Robbos metres were surprising (in a good way). He copped a knee/ankle knock early on that most commentators initially describing as most likely game ending. So :clap: to Robbo. Never thought he was that durable.
3) Completions were Eagles 78% 32/41. Storm 66% 24/36......Worth noting that early on the stats were something like Eagles 80% Storm under 20%
4) King would do well to commence a friendly rivalry with Kite and compete for metres. Almost double the metres & hitups should be cause for a self made rev up. Gutsy effort from Kite last night.
5) I dont have the minutes played stats for each player. Where do people access those if they are indeed available.

Get the minutes played at http://www.nrlstats.com

They don't usually go up until a few days after the game though.

Also, the stats have been updated. Choc got 214 metres, Kite 196, King 109 etc.

it also shows hit up metres, kick return etc as well as total. Shows that the storm targetted kite's side for restarts as he had 124m from hitups, the rest from kick returns. They were probably thinking he would be tired from wednesday, an obvious error.

What about Glenn Stewarts effort

42 tackles!!!!!

46?

jeeeeeezzzzus that is huge and made 112 metres in a tough game.

That deserves massive wraps.

**** byso just because he isnt monas!

He made up for the errors with defense like that!

one of your best rhino

byso, i would suggest you check out monas stats before getting to stuck into glen, most notadbly the missed tackles.

although i dont remember it at the game, for either team being as high as they were.

I think King needs a rap too. 1, 2,3,4,5 games doesn't a season make - but 11 in a row is getting close.

here here, King has made at least 100m in every game, and for a starting prop that should be considered the benchmark KPI. He hands have been good, scored a couple of tries because he was in the right spot and put in the effort to follow kicks through, his lateral defence has improved immensley and he is playing the game with a bit of mongrel.

one of your best rhino

byso, i would suggest you check out monas stats before getting to stuck into glen, most notadbly the missed tackles.

although i dont remember it at the game, for either team being as high as they were.

I saw that before. I was quite surprised to be honest. Can't remember him missing 11 tackles at all.... I notice 7 of them came in the second half, and that probably had sometime to do with him coming out of one tackle clutching his shoulder early in the second half.

Overall I thought Monas had a very strong game again, and I remembered Glenn's mistakes coming at pretty important times (whereas none of Monas's missed tackles led to tries etc...). Still, they are excellent stats for Glenn. Mind you, he's been producing them virtually every game this year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6