State Of Origin teams discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah because ego has anything to do with football skills

Most of chocs knock ons are when he is playing the ball,
learn to watch the game closer

1. Josh Dugan - Canberra Raiders (has played like crap this season last night he was awful)
2. Brett Morris - St George Illawarra Dragons ( not in his best form)
3. Mark Gasnier - St George Illawarra Dragons
4. Michael Jennings - Penrith Panthers (10 games without a try in row)
5. Akuila Uate - Newcastle Knights (deserves his shot)
6. Jamie Soward - St George Illawarra Dragons (Defensive flaws will show him up)
7. Mitchell Pearce - Sydney Roosters
8. Jason King - Manly Sea Eagles (lucky to be there over Tolman and Weyman)
9. Michael Ennis - Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (must suck a mean one)
10. Kade Snowden - Cronulla Sharks (deserves his spot)
11. Beau Scott - St George Illawarra Dragons (LOL)
12. Greg Bird - Gold Coast Titans
13. Paul Gallen (c) - Cronulla Sharks

14. Ben Creagh - St George Illawarra Dragons (LOL over over rated)
15. Trent Merrin - St George Illawarra Dragons
16. Tim Mannah - Parramatta Eels
17. Dean Young - St George Illawarra Dragons (WTF)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
1. Josh Dugan - Canberra Raiders (has played like crap this season last night he was awful)
2. Brett Morris - St George Illawarra Dragons ( not in his best form)
3. Mark Gasnier - St George Illawarra Dragons
4. Michael Jennings - Penrith Panthers (10 games without a try in row)
5. Akuila Uate - Newcastle Knights (deserves his shot)
6. Jamie Soward - St George Illawarra Dragons (Defensive flaws will show him up)
7. Mitchell Pearce - Sydney Roosters
8. Jason King - Manly Sea Eagles (lucky to be there over Tolman and Weyman)
9. Michael Ennis - Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (must suck a mean one)
10. Kade Snowden - Cronulla Sharks (deserves his spot)
11. Beau Scott - St George Illawarra Dragons (LOL)
12. Greg Bird - Gold Coast Titans
13. Paul Gallen (c) - Cronulla Sharks

14. Ben Creagh - St George Illawarra Dragons (LOL over over rated)
15. Trent Merrin - St George Illawarra Dragons
16. Tim Mannah - Parramatta Eels
17. Dean Young - St George Illawarra Dragons (WTF)

Can live with Dugan over Hayne. Jennings has just left dumbfounded. I would take Scott in a heartbeat over Bird and Creagh. Young on the Bench is a huge waste. King is lucky to make it but his form has been good this year but I would have picked Tolman in my squad, not Weyman.

I don't know why there are so many people are surprised that Choc has not been picked. Everyone should remember that both he and Ricky Stuart have a bad history together stemming from Choc's first SoO game selection. Something happened in camp (from memory, I think that it had something to do with Choc and BK wrestling or something and Ricky didn't like it) and since then he was never picked again whilst Ricky Stuart was still the coach and the same thing for the Australian team whilst he was coaching that. I said here in these forums the day that Ricky Stewart was named NSW coach again that Choc's SoO rep career ended that day. I will be very surprised if he will ever be picked again whilst Ricky is running the show.

Jethro said:
I don't know why there are so many people are surprised that Choc has not been picked. Everyone should remember that both he and Ricky Stuart have a bad history together stemming from Choc's first SoO game selection. Something happened in camp (from memory, I think that it had something to do with Choc and BK wrestling or something and Ricky didn't like it) and since then he was never picked again whilst Ricky Stuart was still the coach and the same thing for the Australian team whilst he was coaching that. I said here in these forums the day that Ricky Stewart was named NSW coach again that Choc's SoO rep career ended that day. I will be very surprised if he will ever be picked again whilst Ricky is running the show.

Choc wont have to wait long. Firstly Sticky will be desperate after the flogging we will cop, secondly Sticky's head will roll after we lose another series.

mick

channel 9 sunday footy show this morning said he and stewart were out.who knows I suppose?it will be the usual ducks and drakes that does nothing except confuse fans.

this is one area of our club that annoys the hell out of me.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2