State of Origin Team Predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

XV-1

First Grader
My two bobs worth, as much as I love them, I have my doubts about Taniela and Mole's toughness (mongrel), for SOO - Api deserves a shot but again I think Robson could be the right type for SOO Tom Hazelton is currently the best prop in the game, has to be picked.

Tom Hazelton best prop in the game? 🤔
He shown how to play tonight by Penrith.
Not even close to playing origin.

Last edited:

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Tom Hazelton best prop in the game? 🤔
He shown how to play tonight by Penrith.
Not even close to playing origin.
Yes tonight the Sharks fell back to earth - up until then his form was the best in the comp.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Reece Robson as hooker??

You know, players get drug tested. I think someone should test Maguire.....
Yep on decision I don't get also
Wonder why not genuine 9 and 14
I would of gone Robson 9 api 14
But they have gone with Hudson young

Last edited:

AlxFromNthNarra

Rarely does big posts worth reading....maybe
Seems Wayde Egan is a Lithgow boy according to wiki - I'd have considered him over Robson, even if the Warriors haven't been going as good as many thought.

Says he's on injury list as a concussion, which if it was HIA related would see him ready in time for the Blues yes?

Haven't seen that much of Suali'i - has he really been going that good? I would have though Burton brings a bit more, even if he's not being played as a centre these days? Guess he can goal-kick too which is a plus.

Really hope Nicho gets his shot, as when Cleary/Moses return he may not get another another chance unless he kills it in this game. Good time to find out if he is worthy of pairing Cleary in the halves over Moses (coz lets face it, Moses is a pratt even if he can play....)

Jake vs DCE as captains. Wow. What a time to be a Manly fan. Silvertails indeed - we got that silver spoon back in our gob boys, captains of both Origin Teams! I kinda feel that all of the Manly guys chosen are likely to backup too for our Sunday game with Penrith - assuming they come out unscathed. They are 3 of our more durable players (touch wood...)

Cliffy's Jockstrap

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
I would like to feel more enthusiastic about the Blues team but I don't think I do. Maybe they will play out of their skins and make me look silly, hopefully.

Think I'd rather see Api starting hooker and Robson providing point of difference punch off the bench, I think SOO is too big a job for one hooker, the QLDers are right about that one.

Rather see Burton than Suali'i who frankly I am still not convinced by.

Off the bench we seem to be going for power but (with the exception of Yeo) there is not a lot of ballplaying there to help the attack.

I just hope the Manly guys on both sides have great games and no injuries!

HoldenV8

Journey Man
I don't mind that Tedesco has been dropped because I think Dylan Edwards deserves his shot at fullback. But to drop the captain is a big deal, especially since his form hasn't been bad.

Sua'ali'i I would not have in the team. Personally I'd have had Matt Burton there.

Reece Robson.....uh, yeah, OK.....I think Api is paying the price for being from the Tigers.

Jake getting a captaincy is long overdue, be it club or rep footy.

NYEagle

Bencher
I like this team. Packed with lots of enthusiastic players.

Glad he didn’t pick Latrell or Frizell. Very patchy with their efforts in representative football.

NYEagle

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18