State of Origin Team Predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Freddie made that mistake big time. I am not sure Madge will make some mistake.
Spare Jake the Humiliation of another Great Maroons blues Demolition
Feathered friend
1714690150286.png

@BOZO what if the majority of the Blues were Manly players?? Who would you go for??? Now there is a test of your devotion!!!
I have been tested and tried and I have always stood faithful and a Proud Manly Man feathered friend

My Manly Devotion has been tested through our leanest of years and the Northern Eagle years and My Manly Maroon Passion has Always Endured and Prevailed !

My Undeniable Devotion is for the Manly Maroon Jersey that Represents our Legendary club
I am not devoted to any other Non Manly color or club that any Manly player represents

The Winning QLD Maroon color to me is the closest thing to the Manly Maroon winning spirit
I am a Maroon through and through

I have been tested and tried and I have always stood faithful and a Proud Manly Man feathered friend

My Manly Devotion has been tested through our leanest of years and the Northern Eagle years and My Manly Maroon Passion has Always Endured and Prevailed !

My Undeniable Devotion is for the Manly Maroon Jersey that Represents our Legendary club
I am not devoted to any other Non Manly color or club that any Manly player represents

The Winning QLD Maroon color to me is the closest thing to the Manly Maroon winning spirit
I am a Maroon through and through
But what happened for you to turn your back on your 1st club or home state?

They have already started in the Tom thread so here is mine for NSW…

1. Teddy
2. Suaalii
3. Turbo
4. Crichton
5. Lomax
6. Moses / Hynes
7. Cleary
8. Haas
9. Api
10. Utoikamanu
11. Martin
12. Guac
13. Yeo
14. Hynes / Edwards
15. Murray
16. RCG
17. Terrell May
Revised list based on recent performances…

1. Teddy Edwards
2. Suaalii To’o
3. Turbo
4. Crichton
5. Lomax
6. Moses / Hynes
7. Cleary
8. Haas
9. Api
10. Utoikamanu Jake
11. Martin
12. Guac
13. Yeo
14. Hynes / Edwards Robson
15. Murray Koloamatangi
16. RCG
17. Terrell May (probably won’t get picked but I reckon he would kill it)

Edwards
Suali'i
Mitchell/Best
Crighton
Lomax
Brooks
Cleary
Haas
B.Brailey
Jake
Olakau'atu
Crighton
DeBelin
----------
Koroisau
Burton
Barnett
Paseka
Utoikamanu(18th) has changed my opinion lately
Hynes(19th)
Origin guys like Qld would select,not popular picks like journos would ....

Was he ever really in the mix? I suppose we will find out in the coming weeks.
The Reality of the NSW Blues Mix and Match Perspective ....

It does not really matter which players Madge Mixes and Matches
All those Blues Great Pretenders have been tested and tried and have come second best to the Might of the Superior Maroon DNA

The Moral of the State of Origin Story ....
The Mighty Maroons are Genetically Geared to WIN !
1714793458469.png

Dylan Edwards and Ryan Papenhausen have to be in that NSW squad ahead of Lateral and blown Turbo.

Apart from the players does anybody really give a **** who wins SOO.
I dont understand your perspective feathered friend

If we dont play the game to Win we dont play with Passion
A team culture without passion is ineffective
This is why the Passionate Maroons keep dominating the SOO series

I dont understand your perspective feathered friend

If we dont play the game to Win we dont play with Passion
A team culture without passion is ineffective
This is why the Passionate Maroons keep dominating the SOO series
State of Origin is an annoying interruption to the season created by media hype. Even in QLD it's a non event.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10