State of Origin Pick the Score and MOTM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
qld

66-8

mom will be lockyer

kimmorley,barrett,hindmarsh,gasnier,buderus will all suffer season ending injuries while being steamrolled by a glorious maroon pack.

whatmough and kennedy score only blues tries in the last 5 minutes.

I'm very nervous about this one given that the best we could come up with when Carroll was injured is McGuire.

Sing to score two and save three tries in a 22-16 Qld victory.

MOM Thurston.

NSW 32-4
MOM Barrett
Hey Byso I don't think Thurston will ever want to go back to Coffs- he was lucky the police stuffed up the investigation last time...

From what I've heard PJ your on the money their. More than just a bystander from all reports.

On another note, I dont think theirs a Manly supporter out their who wouldn't want to see Choc get the MOM.

I think this will be closer than expected this match and Im not game enough to pick the score. Could go either way. Just can't wait to see Choc carve up and show what a tallent he is to all.

Thurston will be itching to get back to shinanigans.....it's only a matter of time methinks. 2 years in a row. He's a slow learner.

PJ Probably because they had Sherwin & Anasta who were having blinder at the time mate.

Ryan I'd say it was more a case of happy to see the back of him- do you think all that stuff at Coffs was just made up ?
I think the Bulldogs got off that one very very lightly !

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4