State of Origin 2023

been quite soggy on and off the last couple of days in Adelaide
clearing up a bit today, with no major rain predicted
not that cold tomorrow night
plenty of dew. im in the hills and the fog the last couple of mornings has been thick

kicking will be huge i imagine . need to play direct

Blues fans live in hope each year
Blues fans do live in hope
The Difference is feathered friend
The Mighty Maroons live to win

Every time the Blues boast they have the better team on paper
Every time they crumble like Paper soldiers overwhelmed and devoured by the Maroon never say die winning Spirit that is Ignited by their passionate will to win

The so called NSW superior team on paper is the Queenslands teams toilet Paper

QEENSLANDER !!!
State Of Origin 2022 Game 1 Score

Blues fans do live in hope
The Difference is feathered friend
The Mighty Maroons live to win

Every time the Blues boast they have the better team on paper
Every time they crumble like Paper soldiers overwhelmed and devoured by the Maroon never say die winning Spirit that is Ignited by their passionate will to win

The so called NSW superior team on paper is the Queenslands teams toilet Paper

QEENSLANDER !!!
State Of Origin 2022 Game 1 Score
Geez Bozo, I didn't know you were a Queenslander?!

I wouldn't say NSW fans live in hope, we've won 3 of the last 5 State of Origin series - that hardly suggests the blues crumble. Plenty of passion in the NSW side as well! Looking forward to seeing Turbo tear it up on the big stage tomorrow night.

Geez Bozo, I didn't know you were a Queenslander?!

I wouldn't say NSW fans live in hope, we've won 3 of the last 5 State of Origin series - that hardly suggests the blues crumble. Plenty of passion in the NSW side as well! Looking forward to seeing Turbo tear it up on the big stage tomorrow night.

I dont live in Manly and I do not live in Queensland feathered friend
and it is not where you live that counts but it is what you are inspired by and fall in love with

I am inspired and I love the Passionate Maroon Jersey
Nothing Manly at all about the pale baby blue colour .

The fact is that your NSW imaginary superior team on paper has crumbled more times that you care to remember and something that has haunted you and your other NSW baby blue people since the Origin series was born Because the Mighty Manly Queenslanders were born to Bash the Blues and win

What does Manly really mean ?
having or denoting those good qualities traditionally associated with men, such as courage, strength, and spirit:
It also Means the courage strength and spirit of the Mighty Maroon Manly Sea eagles and the Mighty Maroon Queensland state team

Last but not least ...
Our Superior Legendary Manly Maroon Premiership Winning captain DCE will be superior once again

QUEENSLANDER !!!
2013 NRL survey results: What you REALLY think about our great game ...

Last edited:
and it is not where you live that counts but it is what you are inspired by and fall in love with

The fact is that your NSW imaginary superior team on paper has crumbled more times that you care to remember and something that has haunted you and your other NSW baby blue people since the Origin series was born Because the Mighty Manly Queenslanders were born to Bash the Blues and win

having or denoting those good qualities traditionally associated with men, such as courage, strength, and spirit:
It also Means the courage strength and spirit of the Mighty Maroon Manly Sea eagles and the Mighty Maroon Queensland state team

Last but not least ...
Our Superior Legendary Maroon Premiership Winning captain DCE will be superior once again

QUEENSLANDER !!!
blues all the way Bozo!! 💙🧢🔵👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕👕🔹🔹🔹🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🟦

Today is not about stats feathered friend

Today is all about the famous QLD Maroon phenomenon that will once again face those blue bastards and embrace what ever they throw at them , defy them and Conquer them once again

Bring on the NSW Blue Sheep to the Slaughter
QUEENSLANDER !!!
QUEENSLANDER !!!
QUEENSLANDER !!!
1685482873570.png

Go the blues
Go the blues
Go the blues
Go the blues

Like Joey John's said last year on channel 9 I am sick of this s$$t that is QLD winning

@BOZO we love your passion for manly but tonight dear brother it's NSW all the way.

Ha ha
DID I Say it loud enough

Go the blues
Go the blues
Go the blues

I can't wait to watch our 2 origin stars playing at the elite level that would've made the difference in beating the sh*itty fuking Knights side last weekend.

Last but not least ...
Our Superior Legendary Manly Maroon Premiership Winning captain DCE will be superior once again

QUEENSLANDER !!!
Only one thing worse than a Queenslander and that's a turn coat. Congrats on being our number one bandwagon hopper. How many years till you are inspired by Penrith and change your colours once again?

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Life's good. Manly and Qld captain representing my Sarina Crocodiles 🐊

Reuben Cotter too😉

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2