State of Origin 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So who replaces him? Graham is injured so I am guessing it is Crichton? Or does Burton come in?

Edit: checked NRL site and it is Crichton in and Burton new 18th man

And now Clearly.. ?

NSW could be without its best two players for the State of Origin series opener as a second bombshell dropped on Monday morning.

It was carnage inside the Blues camp after the team first announced superstar centre Latrell Mitchell has been ruled out of Game 1 in Adelaide on Wednesday with a calf injury.

It has now emerged NSW is also worried about the fitness of halfback Nathan Cleary.

According to Channel 9’s Danny Weidler, NSW utility Nicho Hynes has been told to prepare for the game as if he will be starting the game at halfback.

So who replaces him? Graham is injured so I am guessing it is Crichton? Or does Burton come in?

Edit: checked NRL site and it is Crichton in and Burton new 18th man
I didn't buy the Graham injury story, to me it sounded like he threw his toys out of the cot when Turbo was selected ahead of him. Now that hissy fit has cost him that starting spot.

I didn't buy the Graham injury story, to me it sounded like he threw his toys out of the cot when Turbo was selected ahead of him. Now that hissy fit has cost him that starting spot.
Agreed… the timing was more than interesting…
Although I then expected him to turn out for souffs in Canberra…

And now Clearly.. ?

NSW could be without its best two players for the State of Origin series opener as a second bombshell dropped on Monday morning.

It was carnage inside the Blues camp after the team first announced superstar centre Latrell Mitchell has been ruled out of Game 1 in Adelaide on Wednesday with a calf injury.

It has now emerged NSW is also worried about the fitness of halfback Nathan Cleary.

According to Channel 9’s Danny Weidler, NSW utility Nicho Hynes has been told to prepare for the game as if he will be starting the game at halfback.

Wtf??!! We are screwed…

Wtf??!! We are screwed…
Nothing has changed for the blues feathered friend
The Mighty Maroons always screw the Blues
QUEENSLANDER !!!

DCE finally proves he belongs at Origin level for Queensland | NRL.com

So funny and so True feathered friend
NSW Blues can win a Spelling test
But they cant beat the Mighty Maroons in a State of Origin game

The Mighty Maroons Always have the last laugh

State of Origin 2021: NSW and Queensland team selection predictions ...
Blues fans live in hope each year

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4