State of Origin 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like the selection of TPJ and Haas up against Tino and Flegler, need that bit of spice in the middle, my only concern for TPJ is controlling his temperament that will be a test for him up against two fiery middles.

I like the selection of TPJ and Haas up against Tino and Flegler, need that bit of spice in the middle, my only concern for TPJ is controlling his temperament that will be a test for him up against two fiery middles.
TPJ has dialled back his unnecessary aggression this year. I think SBW has been mentoring him since he has been at the dogs and he looks a better player for it. Still plays tough but is doing it legally and not losing his head.

wth?

Someone throw their toys outta the cot or.......?

NSW star Campbell Graham has quit the Blues’ State of Origin camp just moments after he was named 18th man for the series opener.
The NSWRL on Monday morning confirmed Graham has left the team’s Coogee headquarters, forcing selectors into a scramble.

The NSWRL said Graham informed Blues staff he would not be able to train this week because of a sternum injury he suffered during South Sydney’s surprise loss to the Eels

also lol @ sydney media

qld make 2 changes (one concussion related)

where's the Qlllllllllllllllllllllllllld Loooooooooooooooooooyallllllllllllty???????????

Nsw make their annual 4582 changes

~crickets~

That blues forward pack looks very vulnerable. I'd rather see Haumole instead of Frizell and Utoikamanu instead of Hudson Young (Murray to second row and starts)
They will be strong when they have the ball but will probably wilt in defence.

Likewise, TPJ brings a lot of X factor to the Blues Fwds, he's got a great fend and a good offload in traffic. Coming off the bench and running into tiring Qld fwds will be something to watch.

walsh has been spectacular but i think NSW have to do 2 things
go after him hard, he will throw a speculater after he has had some treatment
be ready to go hard when the qld pack sticks up for him. be waiting and looking forward to it

what a player, gifted but could be a key area to attack

Thank you for posting this Magnificent and Inspiration Maroon post @The '47ers

A summary from the Great Manly and Queenslander Paul Vautin

The Legendary Maroon Queensland jersey
Is made for resilient Maroon souls
it is made for miracles
it is made for redemption
and It is made to Win !

QUEENSLANDER !!!
1684823022505.png

also lol @ sydney media

qld make 2 changes (one concussion related)

where's the Qlllllllllllllllllllllllllld Loooooooooooooooooooyallllllllllllty???????????

Nsw make their annual 4582 changes

~crickets~
Lol they are right though, the pick and stick and loyalty stuff is a complete myth

walsh has been spectacular but i think NSW have to do 2 things
go after him hard, he will throw a speculater after he has had some treatment
be ready to go hard when the qld pack sticks up for him. be waiting and looking forward to it

what a player, gifted but could be a key area to attack
I think Walsh will receive a lot of high kicks from Cleary with Turbo in hot pursuit.

South Sydney has dropped a selection bombshell, with Campbell Graham named to play just a day after he withdrew from the NSW State of Origin squad due to a sternum injury.

The Rabbitohs revealed on Monday that Graham had been managing his training loads at the beginning of each week to ensure he was fully fit to take the field.

It meant he wouldn’t be available for the first few training sessions with the Blues, which is why NSW withdrew their 18th man from the squad ahead of next week’s game in Adelaide.

- I thought there was an article yesterday saying he walked out on the team after being picked.

don't tell me a journo got something wrong and made it more sensationalised?

NSW coach Brad Fittler has made a late change to his squad for the State of Origin series opener with Blayke Brailey added to an extended squad on Tuesday.
Brailey has jumped the pecking order to be called in as the No. 2 hooking option for the Blues after Api Koroisau beat Damien Cook in the battle to wear the No. 9 jumper for Game 1 in Adelaide on May 31.

Best of luck seeing as you already had to overcome bogan parents spelling your name Blayke.

‘QUEENSLAND JERSEY MEANS MORE !!!
The numbers that reveal truth behind the sledge
NRL fox.​

Nothing enrages New South Wales players - past and present - more than the claim that their Queensland rivals care more about State of Origin.

But here are the numbers that reveal there’s some truth behind the sledge.

NSW heads into Game 1, and the series, as favourites for the eighth year in a row next Wednesday night.

But during that period the star-studded Blues have only produced two Wally Lewis Medallists - the award given to the player of the series.
The NSW squad is always stacked with the NRL’s best players - a Queenslander hasn’t won the Dally M Medal since Cameron Smith in 2017.

Further, in the past five years there has only been five Queenslanders named in the Dally M Team of the year - Smith, Cameron Munster, Josh Papalii, Val Holmes and Jeremiah Nanai.

Since the decade of unprecedented dominance - when the Maroons won nine series in 10 years - ended in 2015, NSW have struggled to play to their potential.
The Maroons have won two of the past three series despite the Blues starting all three as short-priced favourites.

The NSW Blue Sheep just Dont Get it and they never will .
The Meaning behind the Famous & Victorious QLD Jersey only Queenslanders can Fathom
1684976388403.png

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4