State of Origin 2020 discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My game 1 team

1.Tedesco
2.Cotric
3.Crichton
4.Wighton
5.Addo-Carr
6.Keary
7.Cleary
8.Hass
9.Cook
10.Saifiti
11.Frizell
12.Cordner
13.Trbojevic

14.Papyheuzen (sp?)
15.Paulo
16.Murray
17.Finucane

18.Gutherson

My NSW Team
1 Tedesco
2 Gutherson
3 Crichton
4 Wighton
5 Addo-Carr
6 Keary
7 Cleary
8 Trbojevic
9 Cook
10 Haas
11 Cordner
12 Frizell
13 McInnes - born for origin, swap with Murray at latter 20 of each half for attack against tired defenders

14 Papenhuyzen
15 Paulo
16 Finucane
17 Murray

18 Campbell-Gillard
19 Crichton
20 Walker
21 Cotric

Anyone got the Daily Telegraph leak?

Qld want eligibility rules "cleaned up" after finding one town in the world that's "not in Qld".

Shock waves are reverberating through the tectonic plates of the 'north' when after years of deciding everywhere is in Qld and simply smugly smiling about any suggestion otherwise, one player has been nominated for the nsw blues that Qld actually wanted.

"It's unfair, it's unqueenslandian!" said head number one when asked about the unjustice of it all.

"Too right," said head number two. "what do we have to do to get some fairness with selections? It's obviously a nsw conspiracy!"

"Yeah..it's crap," agreed their cousin/wife.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Queensland Rugby League has called for an urgent overhaul of Origin’s controversial eligibility rules following revelations they helped write a letter to the NRL for Keary to be declared a Maroon.

Keary is as Ipswich as Allan Langer and Kevin Walters, but Origin’s eligibility laws are so poorly constructed the Queensland-born playmaker is poised to make his debut for NSW in the series opener at Adelaide Oval this Wednesday night.

Not having a crack at anyone's opinion here, but those picking Keary is that on form or reputation? Surely if picked on form the 5/8 has to be Wighton or Walker.

Seems our injury curse continues!

Blues news: Jake Trbojevic fails to complete training, has right foot/ankle on ice.

Also interesting to see the NRL has scrapped the national anthem for origin this year.

Agree. I'd have Walker at 5/8 and Wighton in the centres.
Something about Walker tells me he's not up to that level. To me it's got a similar vibe to when Merritt was picked. Souths fans bitched and moaned until they finally relented and picked him, then Inglis gave him an Origin 101 lesson. Walker just gives me the same vibe in that he'll struggle to take the next step.

Papenhuyzen has been ruled out of Origin 1 with a calf injury. That blows!

My NSW team:

1. Tedesco
2. Addo-Carr
3. Wighton
4. S. Crichton
5. N.Cotric (Papenhuyzen if available)
6. Keary
7. Cleary
8. Jurbo
9. Cook
10. RC-G
11. Capt. Cordner
12. Frizell
13. Finucane

14. C. Walker
15. Murray
16. Haas
17. D. Saifiti

Players from both states have agreed to 1.5 M pay cut for this year's series

Match fees will be cut from $30,000 to $10,000. Those players cut from the squad and not featuring in any games will receive $2000 for every week in camp.

Thank you for posting the Maroons team @The Wheel

Unlike the Blues team . The Maroons are not defined as a team on paper
The Maroons are not paper Soldiers
The Maroons represent a Team of Resilient Winning Warriors on the field
History , pride and passion is on our side
QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!!
QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!!
cherry-evansd-try-180711-sd-06 (1).jpg

Ridiculous, it is not an international game after all.
The Reds should sing 'That's in Queensland' and the Blues (obviously) should sing 'Blue (da ba dee da ba da) Yo listen up, here's the story
Even still, I think most big sporting events in countries you will find their anthem is sung

Thank you for posting the Maroons team @The Wheel

Unlike the Blues team . The Maroons are not defined as a team on paper
The Maroons are not paper Soldiers
The Maroons represent a Team of Resilient Warriors on the field
History , pride and passion is on our side
QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!!
QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!!
View attachment 15835View attachment 15835View attachment 15835
I didn't realise newtown was in Queensland lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4