State of Origin 2020 discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I still think with teddy in NSW win
Like Munster last game QLD were shot after losing him.
Enjoy the night QLD
Hope this win tonight by QLD takes Freddy off his hide horse I truly thought all he had to do was turn up and win this series.
QLD was better on the night tonight.

Bellamy would probably turn Froggy into a superstar

Croker ... a superstar.....
delusions.jpg

The good thing will be seeing a Manly player holding up the trophy.

And I totally agree with @Simonmyers11 in that Cherry is a different player with a good 5/8 next to him. Tonight he didn't have to be the dominant player, he recognised early that Munster was on a mission. And to that end he got the ball to him and let him play without trying to do it all himself.
Yep, just took a back seat and let Munster take control. Didn't over play his hand but still did his job. Foran will make a difference to his game for sure.

I’m stoked for Cherry but gutted for Jake. I thought Jake had a great series.

A player from the losing side getting the Wally Lewis Medal would be even rarer than a player from the losing side winning the Churchill.

Gotta remember, Greenturd's gone. No sweetheart deals here.

Gotta love these "player of the series" awards..
Dce was mom in game 1
Munster missed 78 minutes of game 2
Munster wins man of the series by having a good game in game 3?? Maths just doesn't add up to me

Manly have now had the captain of a winning Origin Series for both sides.

Tooves captained NSW in 1997 and Cherry this year with Qld.

Oh, and for a bit of coincidence.....Tooves won Man of the Match in Game 1 in 1997 @:cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7