Stat Attack: The dirty carries your team loves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
stats_dirty-carries.jpg

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/02/12/stat-attack-the-dirty-carries-your-team-loves/

I still say its no coincidence that our mid-season slump last year came when first Jorge, then Siro got injured for extended periods.

Hope the knee is strong & he plays with a clear head, i.e. has full confidence in the knee. We are a much better team with him there & fully fit.

I thought this was about the easy games to tip (just ask the people who can tip)....speaking of which have you joined the tipping comp yet? Only a couple more weeks to go

Horhay has taken over from skivvi as the doer of dirty deeds. Can’t believe there were some on here that didn’t want him re-signed, he is worth every cent imo.

I thought this was about the easy games to tip (just ask the people who can tip)....speaking of which have you joined the tipping comp yet? Only a couple more weeks to go
23 more days to be exact feathered friend .
Support the forum that we all enjoy
Birds of a feather contribute together
Join now !
Link -
2017 Tipping Comp - Account Upgrade Page
i-think-its-a-responsibility-for-everyone-to-give-back-quote-1.jpg

Horhay has taken over from skivvi as the doer of dirty deeds. Can’t believe there were some on here that didn’t want him re-signed, he is worth every cent imo.
as soon as i saw this stat i thought gee id like to have seen matais stats on this over the years

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8