Starting 9 for 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who will start at #9 in 2021

• Foran

• Cust

• Fainu

• Croker

• Docker-Clay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well that's your assumption - mine is he will play - in 2021....guess 1 of us will be right.
There is 3 ways he can play in 2021. The no fault rule is dumped prior to his court case, the charges are dropped prior to his case or he beats the charges.

Do you know something the rest of us don't?

Assuming Fainu can come back in 21, a short term cover could be Mcullough last I heard he had an option for Brisbane but they might be willing to take up part of freight, or one year deal for Elijah Taylor as a cut price experienced player

If all are fit, i have said this before. Id have schuster and foz in the halves. DCE to hooker. His kicking out of dummy half if he chooses to , could be a big win for the team . He wont go to the line to kick currently choosing to kick from way behind the ruck, which is a major hurdle to our field position. From dummy half he Is much better placed to take advantage of his mighty kick

His general kicking game sucks 90% of the time and the pressure would be off him by giving the shoe and foz the responsabilities of running the team

Chez is quick off the mark and would be pretty good off a quick play the ball at 9 , and would be much better placed to use his trick shots

Chez has skills but needs too many other people to shine to showcase them. He likes to play what he sees in front of him, but is poor at planning and execution of a game plan. His frantic approach to footy is ideal at 9

Hooker is the only position that allows him to play the natural game that he seems determined to play rather than adjust to what the team needs

Its best for the team and in his option year will allow himself to self evaluate his own worth. If he hasnt started to develop into a thinking half by now, he never will.

If schuster is as good as he seems and foz stays on the field he won't be missed in the halves. I presume he could set a nrl record of 40/20 from dummy half if switched on. The added attention on him would make the teams attack more potent and at hooker he is perfectly positioned to showcase his greatest attribute of being a back up merchant

Fitness shouldnt be a concern
I would love to see DCE at hooker but I think the team needs a solid kicking half and game manager. Not sure foran would be that guy for a full season... But I do agree with alot of your sentiments.

If all are fit, i have said this before. Id have schuster and foz in the halves. DCE to hooker. His kicking out of dummy half if he chooses to , could be a big win for the team . He wont go to the line to kick currently choosing to kick from way behind the ruck, which is a major hurdle to our field position. From dummy half he Is much better placed to take advantage of his mighty kick

His general kicking game sucks 90% of the time and the pressure would be off him by giving the shoe and foz the responsabilities of running the team

Chez is quick off the mark and would be pretty good off a quick play the ball at 9 , and would be much better placed to use his trick shots

Chez has skills but needs too many other people to shine to showcase them. He likes to play what he sees in front of him, but is poor at planning and execution of a game plan. His frantic approach to footy is ideal at 9

Hooker is the only position that allows him to play the natural game that he seems determined to play rather than adjust to what the team needs

Its best for the team and in his option year will allow himself to self evaluate his own worth. If he hasnt started to develop into a thinking half by now, he never will.

If schuster is as good as he seems and foz stays on the field he won't be missed in the halves. I presume he could set a nrl record of 40/20 from dummy half if switched on. The added attention on him would make the teams attack more potent and at hooker he is perfectly positioned to showcase his greatest attribute of being a back up merchant

Fitness shouldnt be a concern
Wow... I like the thinking. That could be genius.

Interesting. But Foran is only a short-term fix, at best. He's signed for one year and I hope he makes it through that.
If you are moving DCE to hooker who then will be our halfback when Foran's stint ends?
Where will DCE go when the Blade Runner returns to hooker?

That’s not a tough question... Fainu will go to hooker. DCE will go back to half, and by then Foran’s 1 year deal will almost be over.

You’ve got him guilty already ?

His defence is mistaken identity. The person being stabbed is not in dispute.

If that is factual, surely the police should have found the other perpetrator by now, or Fainu knows who it is - if it's not him.

Or is the stabbed going to come to his rescue at trial and completely change his story?

His defence is mistaken identity. The person being stabbed is not in dispute.

If that is factual, surely the police should have found the other perpetrator by now, or Fainu knows who it is - if it's not him.

Or is the stabbed going to come to his rescue at trial and completely change his story?
I don’t know the ins and outs BUT I do know Brett Stewart was hung , drawn and quartered before his trial AND was acquitted in 13 minutes !!

Innocent until proven guilty.

I don’t know the ins and outs BUT I do know Brett Stewart was hung , drawn and quartered before his trial AND was acquitted in 13 minutes !!

Innocent until proven guilty.

Brett Stewart was always a he said, she said with zero bystanders.
Fainu case is very different.

Don't get me wrong, I hope the gansta kid is innocent. But if he's not - bye bye birdy.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2