• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
http://www.starstable.com.au

starts tomorrow

If anyone is interested or is already playing come and join me in the Silvertails Cup

LEAGUE CODE - 930767 by other means, which they can enter manually on sign-up to join this league.

info
YOUR STABLE

Select your Sky Racing Star stable by picking 10 horses with your virtual $1 million budget from the list supplied by our expert analysts.
There will be seven (7) Trade Periods across the duration of the competition where you can modify your stable. You can trade two (2) horses in each Trade Period and cannot accumulate trades. During a trade period, you can modify your stable in any way as long as you maintain a stable of ten horses
Horse values will increase throughout the game based on the performance of the horse during the Spring. If a player selects a horse in their stable at a lesser value, they are able to trade the horse at the new increased value, and have the additional money added to their budget.
As new stars of the Spring emerge, horses will be added to the list which you may wish to include in your stable during the trade periods.

http://www.starstable.com.au

I wish you could just take jockeys as I would have just taken 2 -the Berry twins.They are both nice boys and I was really pleased when Tommy won the 2 big races today.Now, come on Nathan- it's your turn next. I just hope they don't get too big headed although I know their parents will keep them grounded.

it will be on again. TAB has advertised it.

Just got to nail the Caulfield Cup, Cox Plate and Melb Cup winner.

Forget the sprinters as they'll be sharing the wins around. stick with the stayers.

Drago for the Vic Derby

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4