Standouts in PL last night vs Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
winger Michael Bani was awesome last night, goes everywhere for the ball, tackles great, growing in reputation with the lower grade fans, will be a big shot for hicksy spot next year

lock Jason wells did some attacking things that stood out last night. He continues to look the goods and I wouldn't be concerned if he had to play 1st grade, could be a smoky for beavers position in 2 years

prop sione went hard and made huge metres, doubt he will play 1st grade with our current pack but would be a great impact player ala leuleiu

aaron groom played the whole game and scored a great individual try, continues to settle into PL and the obvious bigger and older players. Groom has fantastic ball skill and put several players thru gaps etc, one wher he saw a big overlap and did this sit up kick for nick bradley but he failed to bend down and pick it up, showed the talent he has and im sure in 2009 groom will be ready fr the number 7, I personally don't think he is ready for the punishment of NRL yet

all in all another great effort by the boys, with several players to come back, this team should make top 4 with the semis

Yep, they played very well. I'm also very confident they will make the finals. Awesome that the two teams will finish in the top four.

Neumann played decently as well, but he's gotta learn when and when not to pass. I think Nick Bradley was getting a bit annoyed out on the wing there.

Groom looked great taking on the line. Would it be worth it sticking him into the halves and pushing out Hawach? I can't say I saw much of him last night, so I don't know how well he goes.

Connell looked very safe at the back as well, and if he's pushed out Meaney, he must be pretty decent.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6