Stan Zemanek dies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22060920-29277,00.html

woah!

I think you mean Zemanek??

The poor buggers dead, the least we can do is get his name right

I think you mean Zemanek??

The poor buggers dead, the least we can do is get his name right

Why?
He rarely checked the facts before mouthing off.

I am not justifying his behaviour or views but you have to realise that it was mainly an act designed to shock….

He is a Manly fan, don't forget. I believe he grew up in Clontarf or Seaforth and lived on the Northern Beaches for a good lot of his life.

mmmm....I didn't agree with everything he said but from where I'm standing he made a success out of his life and it's sad that it ended prematurely. I also agree with Isz in that I think that it was mainly an act designed to shock and unless anyone knew him personally it's a bit harsh to jump on his grave

He provided entertainment for a very booring time slot, he also hated the lefties, so he must've been a top bloke ;)

He provided entertainment for a very booring time slot, he also hated the lefties, so he must've been a top bloke ;)

That's why I haven't said anything. I gathered this to be the case so i have never bothered listening to him to form an opinion.

I suppose you're a Piers Ackerman fan too Byso? They should require the Daily Terror to indicate at the top of his articles that it is Advertorial for the Liberals.

[quote author=byso]

That's why I haven't said anything. I gathered this to be the case so i have never bothered listening to him to form an opinion.

I suppose you're a Piers Ackerman fan too Byso? They should require the Daily Terror to indicate at the top of his articles that it is Advertorial for the Liberals.

[/quote]

or even the Herald Suns Andrew Bolt

Couldn't stand the man or his style. Mind you all those talk-back radio jocks are the same. They have huge egos, they trawl for dimwits to disagree with and make fools off and as soon as they come up against an intelligent argument they cut them off or turn to personal abuse.

Can't say I will miss him but maybe his family will.

A mate of mine met him a few times and said in real life he was the most unopinionated person you could meet-it was largely an act.

Still, it doesn't matter whether he believed what he said or not, what came out of his mouth was still causing more harm than good.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2