• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Viking's metrodome has collapsed,Game delayed and moved to detroit
Favre's streak continues due to a blizzard in minnesota

zp1t.jpg

Haha oh man. Farve probably had it set up to keep his streak going :p

When are they going to bench that old hack?

Wolfpack link said:
Haha oh man. Farve probably had it set up to keep his streak going :p

When are they going to bench that old hack?

He didnt end up playing the game,Streak ends at 297

Jackson has been winning games when given the chance lately. Given that the best QB FA that will probably come on the market will be Donovan McChoke the Vikes will need Jackson to perform for a while. The Vikes will have a good draft pick but even taking a QB in the 1st means a big learning curve for the rook.

Farve has even less business in being in Minny than the superdome's roof.

T-Jack is a structured QB trying to play with a run and gun offense.  Plus the OL is porous (hence Favre has been getting nailed all year).  They should trade for a decent QB and invest their first round draft pick on a left tackle.

Wtching the clip they said the stadium was empty looking closer there appears to be a security cart in there whizzing down one line. Could just be a shadow but doesn't look like it

Matabele link said:
T-Jack is a structured QB trying to play with a run and gun offense.  Plus the OL is porous (hence Favre has been getting nailed all year).  They should trade for a decent QB and invest their first round draft pick on a left tackle.

I suppose it's mostly irrelevant now as Jackson has been placed on IR with turf toe.

I'd love for the Vikes & Eagles to work something out in order to send Kolb to Minny, I think he'd kill it with that offence. Vikes should end up with picks in the range that the Eagles would be looking at as well.

Vikes got smashed by the Bears. I am thinking with their Division standing that a wild-card would be their only remote hope. Eagles look safe, along with Steelers (CW), and with the Falcons and Pats having already claimed a place. Scary few weeks coming up for all of the teams, especially mine.

Vikes may as well throw the rest of the year. Farce is done & T.Jack is on IR. They've got Joe Webb playing QB who was originally a WR earlier in the year, may as well tank the remaining two games for a better draft pick.

No idea how the Eagles - Vikes game is the Sunday night game this week, one of the most lopsided match ups of the year.

Steelers are looking very good. They are getting key players back, have an easy last two games and each of their losses this year have been games they could have and should have won.

They play well in the big games - the Ravens and Pats in the AFC look to be the big threats. Not sure who will stand out in the NFC to make it to the big one. Not sure the Saints have what it takes this year.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Wolfpack link=topic=186119.msg310224#msg310224 date=1293046440]

No idea how the Eagles - Vikes game is the Sunday night game this week, one of the most lopsided match ups of the year.
*sniggers*
[/quote]

While i'm at it i'd just like to say that the Saints, Packers & Giants are unbackable favourites & will all win by a great margin this weekend. In fact the games will blow out so bad that they just shouldn't be played at all.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4