ST gathering

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
The game against the Drag Queens has been confirmed for 2pm on the Sunday.

I intend to make the trip with my family for that one.

Who is keen to be a part of the Jye Mullane stand?

I will be there and likely two can Leanne will join us

Fantastic. I hope you don't mind mingling with Manly supporting atheists (and others who won't shake your hand :naughty: ) and it will be great to see you again. Now if Wheel can give up his comfy stand seats this has the makings of of a great arvo!

[quote author=Dan]
I will be there and likely two can Leanne will join us
Does Leanne have two likely cans????
:cop: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

Very but her nickname is two can leanne because she has two drinks and she is drunk and very amusing

As opposed to two can Dan who is still a pain in the butt after 2 cans but is drunk :)

I shall have my three deist boys with me. They are sure to provide much entertainment if last time was any guide.

CW, will you bring a babysitter for the youngest one?

you mad bastards

Deadset u have made Jye Mullane a manly immortal

I wanted to come down but really cant afford two weekends in a row so ive saving myself for the semi.

More importantly, we should have a get together at the club afters. Less footy to concentrate on watching, more crap can be talked. The eleventh try will have gone through 18 sets of hands by then.

I shall have my three deist boys with me. They are sure to provide much entertainment if last time was any guide.

CW, will you bring a babysitter for the youngest one?
That's the plan though the hockey draw may have something to say on this. More later.

Don't you mean be there with a semi?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4