Squeels v WSW.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Seriously, Steve Sharp and his lackeys must be looking at the Wanderers and shaking their heads in disbelief.

They pack the stadium and have fervent supporters (even though they don't have a brain between them).

The Squeels on the other hand lurch from one disaster to the next. Their supporters turn on their own and one another at the first sign of adversity.

I can't wait to watch them implode again next year.

Last edited:
WSW actually fill whinger park most weeks, they have done really well and the place is buzzing when they play, sure beats the rent a crowd who spend 80 minutes moaning for a penalty when the worms play.

The Wanderers only fill the ground when they play Sydney FC. Other than that there's spare seats everywhere.
They also have the advantage that their fans are Worms and Bullgrubs supporters with a bunch of other assorted Westies thrown in to help. The NRL have 4 western Sydney teams covering the Westards area.
Don't believe the hype. It's just propaganda from the Westies to get a new stadium biult for them.

Weren't they the whinging soccer deadsh!ts that tried to have the Ray Price statue covered up when they were playing at Parra Stadium a few years ago..? The wanderers can take their third-rate, third-world game and shove it you know where...

I loved it when the eels fans threw coins at the players would love to see that again.

The WSW games against Melbourne Victory are usually sell outs it depends on scheduling.
When you see the empty seats behind the Goal where the RBB stand those are actually all sold out but not everyone attends every game. There is currently a waiting list to buy season tickets for that area.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6