Squeels Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
see www.parraeels.com.au

NRL vs MANLY SEA EAGLES
PARRAMATTA STADIUM
SUN 29 July 3pm
1 - Jarryd HAYNE
2 - Krisnan INU
3 - Ben SMITH
4 - Timana TAHU
5 - Eric GROTHE
6 - Brett FINCH
7 - Tim SMITH
8 - Nathan CAYLESS (C)
9 - Mark RIDDELL
10 - Fuifui MOIMOI
11 - Nathan HINDMARSH
12 - Ian HINDMARSH
13 - Feleti MATEO

14 - PJ MARSH
15 - Josh CORDOBA
16 - Chad ROBINSON
17 - Aaron CANNINGS
18 - Weller HAURAKI

First tackle on Ben Smith has to be flush on the snoz to get it bleeding again.

Matai (if he is picked) needs to rattle up Tahu with a big shoulder and he'll go missing.

Finch has a 10c head so just get under his skin and he'll lose it (where's Tezza when you need him).

They have some good forwards though, so should be a good battle up front.

that's a solid team- with the exception of Burt pretty much full strength...this aint gunna be easy on Sunday

Manly side as follows. King, Dunley and Burns (surprise surprise) not considered due to injury

SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Steve Matai, Chris Hicks, Jamie Lyon, Matt Orford ©, Mark Bryant, Michael Monaghan, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Luke Williamson, Glenn Hall, Adam Cuthbertson, Steve Menzies, Jack Afamasaga

Matai (if he is picked) needs to rattle up Tahu with a big shoulder and he'll go missing.

I wouldn't mind Matai putting a hit on Hayne, deck the bastard and make sure he doesn't get up after two minutes to play on!!

Parramatta remember Rnd 9. And they will target Mattai this week, nothing surer.
he may well have put Grothe on his arse but he also ran up out of the line on a number of occassions (as he tends to do) and the slimes game plan with be partly about exploiting that. Expect a lot of sledging to go his way also.

So Mattai.................Steve..............STFU and stay in the line and let our forwards stifle their attack all day. No heroics & no brain snaps & no wild runs out from the defensive line.

Absolutely agree Jatz. Tahu is a smart player and he'll have a field day if Matai tries any stupid stuff. I don't care about Matai's 'big' hits, or going the ape with Hayne, I just want him to defend in the line. The problem with those hits is that Matai has a tendency to sail close to the wind and I don't want to play with a player sent off. Then we won't win. Lyon better have a big one. Pity he's at 5/8 as his defensive play would be better at centre marking Tahu. Worried but confident that we'll win.

So with Cayless out this weekend, it will benefit manly in the fact that the Squeels will have to start with Cannings and Moi Moi. If we can withstand their early power, we should roll over the top of them late and scoot around them with our small men.

Moi Moi will have to play more minutes, usually he only plays 40 min games, he’ll have to put 60 in this week.

Game on now!

That hit was a disgrace and screwed our year. I thought we were the better side in that game except at the back when Robbo, playing out of position, had a shocker. That game made me suspicious of Des's positional picks.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6