'Spudd' Carroll's ultimate bucket list for Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Wow, Foz has only played 38 NRL games in over 4 years, since September 2014 (Manly semi-final loss to Bulldogs).

Didn’t realise it was this low, must be the highest paid player in the NRL based on game time.

Wow, Foz has only played 38 NRL games in over 4 years, since September 2014 (Manly semi-final loss to Bulldogs).

Didn’t realise it was this low, must be the highest paid player in the NRL based on game time.

If he was paid on a per game basis he’d be pretty poor.

Jeez he’s conned both sides since leaving Manly, he’s dusted ,you can tell.

Bloody "I remember the good old days bring back the lifeblood of the place" attitude has no place in modern sport. What we need is an up and coming, future of rugby league type who is not afraid to pick players to sit on benches all game. Forward thinkers who are not afraid to clean gyms or too proud to bring their own furniture.

The Foz is living on past Manly reputation royalties

Don't know how he arrived at that figure of games Fulton played for Manly - but it's inaccurate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11