Spud to the Rescue???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark Carroll ??? I think it's because of threads like this the club feels well within it's rights to generally ignore what most fans say...... and I wouldn't argue.

Fans wouldn't influence "any" decision made whatsoever by the club. There are only two things officials of our club are concerned about:

1. Remuneration
2. Job Security

As long as those two factors are well taken care of, they'd be satisfied. Also, to attain those two factors, on / off field success is paramount.

When James Maloney stated "The players are your most important commodity. Without them, there is no game. Everyone who works around it are just accessories," he was correct to a degree.

Therefore, a post like yours is just basically insulting and argumentative to the long term & loyal fans here. If you think people are talking ****, just say it, because honestly, I didn't see much quality in your post whatsoever either. I rate every single fan who posts here, 10 out of 10, and take offense to what you wrote.

Fans wouldn't influence "any" decision made whatsoever by the club. There are only two things officials of our club are concerned about:

1. Remuneration
2. Job Security

As long as those two factors are well taken care of, they'd be satisfied. Also, to attain those two factors, on / off field success is paramount.

When James Maloney stated "The players are your most important commodity. Without them, there is no game. Everyone who works around it are just accessories," he was correct to a degree.

Therefore, a post like yours is just basically insulting and argumentative to the long term & loyal fans here. If you think people are talking ****, just say it, because honestly, I didn't see much quality in your post whatsoever either. I rate every single fan who posts here, 10 out of 10, and take offense to what you wrote.

Ha. I'm not going to be today's rant/crusade for you brother. I'll just watch this from the sidelines like the other 200. God bless.

I'm all for it. Even though Spud is a Rabbitoe, he gave us great service, and we need something... Who gives a **** if he's just trying to promote his gym, get the forwards in there Spud FFS!
I wouldn’t say he is a Rabbitoh, he may have started his first grade career there, but he is Manly through and through. I also don’t think it was designed as a plug for his gym. Yeah he gave it a mention, but you can see he is genuine and wants to help.

I hope they take up the offer as we need all the help we can get at the moment.

With this talk of the players being tired of Ferris's training regime, I can't believe no one has mentioned Matt Ballins name as a replacement. Gets my vote.

Lives in QLD now near his and his wifes family. Don't think he would come back sadly.

At a minimum, we should move on Cartwheel and Ferriswheel, they are surplus to requirements. Bring Singe back as conditioner and add an ex Manly star as assistant coach to re install the culture that has deserted the club since these two flippers were appointed. It would be a step in the right direction and a swing back to the Manly ethos of years gone by!

Matt Ballin as fitness coach and Spud as forwards coach wouldn't be a bad thing.

Spud and Mark Geyer grew up playing against each other in the Penrith junior leagues. I’ve been a good mate of Geyer’s cousin my whole life. When the Kangaroo squad was announced shortly after the 1990 GF and both Spud and Geyer were in the team, Geyer raced out the front of the leagues club to call Spud. They were hard as fark those two, loved to bash people. You’d never see either of them jogging into a defensive line like Woods, it was straight and hard at 100% pace. Aah the good old days.

I wouldn’t say he is a Rabbitoh, he may have started his first grade career there, but he is Manly through and through. I also don’t think it was designed as a plug for his gym. Yeah he gave it a mention, but you can see he is genuine and wants to help.

I hope they take up the offer as we need all the help we can get at the moment.

Not saying he is a Rabbitoh at heart neccessarily, but he was there before he came to us. He was also Russell Crowes bodygaurd, but I think they had a blow up and parted ways.

Spud just said on NRL live stream that he had a quick talk to the boys before the game about how manly players of the past took bullets for eachover on the field. Seeing both Toovs and Spud on that live stream is great, you can see they are still biased. Coach and assistant coach I wish

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8