• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The cat has got his tongue, very poor indeed, to be beaten by 49 by the Wollobies doesn;t say a lot about them. Their 5/8 is on par with our old friend Jye.

A few observations:

I didn't hear from you chaps when we won the last three Tests.

You can't have a token selection to fill the colour quota at half back. Fine if they want to play on the wings, but they have to pick their best (white) half back if they want to be competitive.

Springboks always play poorly on the road. Let's see how things go on the high veldt.

but we always here from you when Wallabies lose. Admittingly Sprinkboks were ordinary but what their coach said before the game make them look all the more foolish.

Unfortunately for the Jarpies it degenerated into a game of skill and their spoiling tactics didn't work. When the game is allowed to flow they are shot ducks. Be interested to see how they go against the Kiwis, could be even uglier.

50+ could be on the cards.

The coach has come out and said it was the referee's fault. hahaha, if you lose by 5 maybe, not when you lose by 49!!!!

50+ could be on the cards.

The coach has come out and said it was the referee's fault. hahaha, if you lose by 5 maybe, not when you lose by 49!!!!

:lol: :lol: blaming the ref when thats the scoreline. :lol: :lol:

where was Bakkies the Biter? Did see that filthy grub lined up with the rest of em.

i don't understand why a Zimbabwean (background) who has lived in Australia, who follows QLD and Manly could also follow the Boks!! Explain to me sometime.

I understand the QLD bit - having lived there means you think the only True Australians live north of the border!!! :blaugh:

Rhodesia was a feeder side for the Springboks. In the 1980 series against the Lions (won 3-1 by the Boks) there were two Rhodesian legends playing - Ray Mordt and Dave Smith. Plus Neville Jenkinson should have been picked.

What odds are you confident braggarts going to give me n the Springboks with 50 points start? What you don't understand is that Australia is a rugby minnow, johnny come lately in South African eyes.

The All Blacks matter.

A bit embarassing isnt it a minnow smashing you guys like that. I bet we wernt called minnows with Lynah , Farr-jones and Campesie in the squad.Add Tim Horan to that list and John Eales , oh and Kearns .

Sorry,
Selective memory kicking in. Cant remember that one so it mustnt have happened.
Almost as bad as Aussies v bangladesh.

Imagine if this sporting minnow was a country that only played one code of football and had the whole population to draw on. Or had a population of 40 million even.

Fortunatley for the Seth Efricans we are too busy winning world championships in a myriad of other sports to be overly concerned with a has been nation like them. Is that 1995 Rugby World Cup still the only exhibit in the South African Sporting Hall Of Fame ? Lucky the All Blacks were feeling a little "ill" that day otherwise it'd be like Cronulla's trophy room.

Fortunatley for the Seth Efricans we are too busy winning world championships in a myriad of other sports to be overly concerned with a has been nation like them. Is that 1995 Rugby World Cup still the only exhibit in the South African Sporting Hall Of Fame ? Lucky the All Blacks were feeling a little \"ill\" that day otherwise it'd be like Cronulla's trophy room.

Isn't it amazing how money can be squandered on Institutes of Sport when you don't have an AIDS crisis to deal with hey?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4